Pranks

Just a quick chapter to lighten up your Wednesday!

"Why are our P.E. uniforms so ugly?" Biana complained, tugging at her mustard yellow shirt. 

"I think it's to make sure the class is miserable." Sophie replied, tying off her ponytail. Sophie didn't have much fashion sense, but even she knew the clothes were ugly. 

Biana and Sophie walked out of the locker room into the gym, where the rest of class was slowly gathering. 

"Have I ever told you I hate block period P.E.?" Biana muttered. 

"WHAT? It's one of the only classes you have with me!" Keefe exclaimed, appearing out of thin air. 

"That's not a redeeming quality." 

Keefe clutched his heart. 

A whistle shrieked painfully. 

"Alright! Get jogging!" The P.E. coach yelled. Sophie wondered why he even bothered saying that, since most students never jogged anyway. Everyone began slowly walking out of the gym, where they would "jog" around the field. 

"Isn't this delightful?" Keefe exclaimed. 

"No, it's freezing!" Biana shot back. 

"What's a little chill? Am I right Foster?" 

"Eh," Sophie grunted, uncommitted. Keefe leaned into Sophie's path, slowly moving her off course.

"Nooo." Sophie mumbled. She was still half asleep anyway, which is why she hardly put up a fight. 

"C'mon! Let's do something fun!" Keefe nagged. Sophie rolled her eyes. 

"We'll talk after you impress me by doing something brilliantly stupid." Sophie replied, foolishly believing this request would keep Keefe occupied for the rest of class.

"Okay." Keefe left. 

"That was kind of amazing." Biana commented. 

"I sure hope so." Sophie said, watching Keefe as he energetically talked to a mob of students. He moved to another group, the previous group trailing behind him. Keefe kept approaching new groups, steadily gathering a following. 

"What in the world..." Biana began. 

By the time Keefe neared Biana and Sophie, he had nearly the entire P.E. class on his heels. The coach looked up suspiciously from his phone. 

"Okay! One, two! One, two three!" Keefe commanded. The students began to-

"Are they... goose-stepping?" Biana asked, mouth gaping.  

"Uh-huh." Sophie mumbled. 

Keefe saluted them, eyes dancing. The students stepped in unison (mostly) grinning like idiots.

A whistle shrieked. 

"HEY! Stop that!" The coach yelled. The students disbanded, but a few saluted Keefe, who sauntered back to where Sophie and Biana were standing. 

"So, I'm back, having executed something beautifully stupid." He started. "And I have already decided on what you're going to do." 

"Wait! I didn't say I was going to do anything!" Sophie protested. Biana raised an eyebrow. 

"You kind of should," She said. Sophie looked between them. 

"Is this a plot or something? Why are you guys agreeing to my demise?" 

Keefe and Biana shrugged. 

"Anyway, I've decided that you're going to something extra special. Biana, the case please?" Keefe prompted. Biana fished a small box from her jacket, which she had stubbornly refused to take off.