SEQUEL

The Six Renegade Lunas is done, the book is finally finished.

This is my first completed book on wattpad, so I would appreciate some feedback to improve it.

Now, the SEQUEL is up. 

It is called One More Time. The description is :

There was an old legend about the first Alpha Queen. It says that in the time of need of the werewolf world, she will return to answer the call. Another version says that the first Alpha Queen still lives among us, waiting until she is needed again. But the ont thing that they all agree on is that one day the first Alpha Queen will return. There is an even more secret version of such a legend, tresured by the Royal family. It says that if any Royal finds themselves in need of help, all is needed to say for her to come is :

"Blood calls to Blood. Like calls to like. Need calls to need. It is my time of need."

No one knows if it works or not.

For Addison, her time of need is here. She is the youngest child, only 18, of the current Alpha Queen and King. It is the tenth generation on the throne. Recently, the rogues have found themselves a powerful King. They attacked the castle, but Addison was able to escape. Right now, that old legend was her best chance. The only question that remains is if it is true or not.

*********************************

My other book in the werewolf genre is called The Rejected Mate's Children:

Ava had met her mates at a party and slept with them. She had twin mates! They were Alphas of the powerful neighboring pack. The next morning, Ava woke up alone without even a note from her mates. Accepting her rejection, she ran away from her pack to never chance seeing them again. She didn't know she was pregnant.

Sixteen years later, she has triplets: Ethan, Jackson and Emma. They live as rogues on No Man's Land.

Everything was fine until the family of four was discovered and chased by Hunters. Ava sacrifies herself and lets herself be captured by the Hunters to give her children a chance to escape.

They do it with a determination to save their mother. With only the names of their fathers: Alpha Ryder and Alpha Asher of the Blood Moon pack to guide them, they head out to find them and convince them to help the triplets save their mother.

How will the Alphas react to seeing their children?

What have they been doing for sixteen years?

Will the Alphas help or leave the triplets alone?

Check it out.

*********************************

And if you want to have other werewolf books to read, check out my book, "Best Werewolf Stories on Wattpad." I just started it, so there isn't a lot, but I will add my personal favorites.