Killua Collapses!

The next morning, Kurapika woke up early. He went to buy some food. After a while, he was back. When he came back, Gon and Leorio had already woken up.

"Where's Killua?" Kurapika asked. "I think he is still asleep. I'll go wake him up," Gon said and went to wake Killua up. After a while, Gon came out with Killua.

"Good morning, Killua. Have you brushed your teeth yet?" Kurapika asked putting the food on the table. "Yeah....." Killua said rubbing an eye. "You woke up really late today," Kurapika said. "Yeah," Leorio agreed.

Then all of them sat on the table. All of them except Killua are eating onigiri. Two onigiris per person. "What's wrong, Killua? Why aren't you eating our onigiri?" Gon asked concerned.

"I'm just not really hungry," Killua said and picked one of the onigiri up and started eating. "Then may I have yours?" Leorio said reaching out for Killua's onigiri.

"Leorio!" Kurapika exclaimed and swatted Leorio's hand away from Killua's onigiri. "Gomen (Sorry)," Leorio said and smiled sheepishly. "Here. You can have it," Killua said and put his onigiri in front of Leorio.

Everyone else were shocked. "Killua? Are you alright? How come you became so kind today?" Leorio asked. "Hey! That was mean!" Killua exclaimed.

"Gomen (Sorry). But you are just acting kind of weird today," Leorio said. "I'm being nice," Killua said crossing his arms looking away. "Ummm... Alright. Arigatou (Thank you) for the onigiri," Leorio said. They went back to eating. After that, Kurapika read a book while Leorio read newspapers.

"Ne! Killua! Do you want to play?" Gon asked. Currently, Gon and Killua were on the couch.

"No," Killua said.

"But you I haven't even told you what game it is yet!"

"I don't want to,"

"Come on. Please?"

"No,"

"Pretty please?"

"No,"

"Pretty please with sugar on the top?"

"For the last time, NO!!"

Killua had a headache. With his friend bothering him, it got worst. Kurapika and Leorio turned to look at the two boys wondering why Killua shouted. "What's wrong, Killua?" Kurapika asked. "Nothing. Gon keeps asking me to play..." Killua said.

"Why don't you want to play? I mean you guys always play together, right?" Leorio asked. "Yeah. What's wrong with you today, Killua?" Kurapika asked. "I don't know... I just down feel... Like playing today," Killua said.

"Then you should've told me. I wouldn't force you," Gon said with a smile. "Sorry for shouting at you, Gon," Killua said. "It's alright," Gon said with a smile. Both Leorio and Kurapika shared a look. They knew something was not right with with silver haired friend.

"I think we should start to keep an eye out for Killua. He seems really weird today," Kurapika said. "Yeah. Good idea," Leorio said. The two stared at Killua for a while before returning to their previous activities.

KILLUA'S POV (Point of view)

What's wrong with me today? Why am I feeling weird? Why did I decline to play? Most importantly, why did I shout at Gon because of a matter like this?

Oh wait, it's because of my headache.... Why do I have a headache? I feel kind of drowsy..... Oh no. I am feeling kind of cold... No very cold. What's wrong with me?! Could it be that I.... Got a fever?! Oh no. Bad things happen when I have a fever........

NORMAL POV (Point of view)

Killua's eyes widened slightly. He put his hand on his head. It was a little hot. 'I should keep quiet about it. I don't want to worry them. Besides, it is only a little hot, right? I think I can endure. Hopefully IT won't happen,' Killua thought.

"It's so hot! I'm going to turn on the air conditioner," Leorio said and went to low down the temperature making the room even colder. Killua was cold before. Now he is freezing.

Killua took a pillow and hugged it tight. He and Gon are watching television. Or you could say Gon is watching television. He wasn't really paying attention.

Killua was trying his best not to shiver. He was really cold. No, freezing. "Killua, gomen (sorry), but could you get me a cup of water?" Gon asked. Killua put the pillow away, slowly got up and started walking to where the water was.

As soon as Killua got up, he felt a cool breeze making him shiver for a second. Luckily, Kurapika, Gon and Leorio did not see that. Killua felt dizzy and felt like sleeping in the warm blankets. He decided he will after he fulfill his task to get Gon a cup of water.

When Killua was half way there, his vision blurred. The room began swaying. Before he knew it, Killua collapse on the ground. A thud was heard. Kurapika, Leorio and Gon turned to the source of the thud to find Killua collapsed on the ground, unconscious.

They immediately got up and rushed to Killua. Gon attempted to shake the boy. But the second Gon touched Killua, he gasped. Gon quickly put his hand on Killua's forehead to find it burning hot.

"Killua has a really high fever!" Gon exclaimed with a mixture of worry in his voice. "What?!" Kurapika exclaimed and put his hand at Killua's forehead. "We need to bring him to he and Gon's room! Quick!" Leorio exclaimed and they carried Killua to the room that he and Gon shared.