CHAPTER 13 - ADDICTED

The water around us was lukewarm. It was just right from the chilly outside weather.

After coming, my head is just resting on the lid of the bathtub. I was still catching my breath, when I felt Daiki also went inside the water in front of me. I slowly opened my eyes as he came closer to me.

He pulled me as I found myself sitting on top of him.

"Ahhh..." I squirmed as I felt him stretching my behind for his access.

I looked down in defeat.

He is inside of me.

"You fucked-up devil." I muttered to him.

He moved he lips to my ear. "Of course." He admitted.

He started to move.

"Ahhh!! Ahhh!! Ahhh!!" I moaned across the room. "Sto-stop!!"

His hard dick is forcing its way inside of me. I cannot help but be moved with his pumping.

I can't...

Anymore...

The water was splashing everywhere around us and the humidity was surrounding the tiled walls.

Just like our sweat dripping, the walls were also perspiring from the air.

"Cling to me." Daiki said.

"Hahhh... Haaahhh...." I just said.

I found myself moving my handcuffed hands above his head.

I must be crazy.

I slowly hooked my bounded arms around his neck.

"Good." He responded with a soft smile.

"Ahh... Ahhh..." I just repeated my moans.

As we reached a fast pace, I noticed that I clung to the neck of Daiki as if my life is dependent on him.

Daiki on the other hand kept on kissing my neck with his sly tongue. I bet he washed my body a while ago just for this moment.

His hands continuously caress my back down to my hips as he also pushes himself up and down.

I tighten my arms around the neck of Daiki as we reached the climax.

"AHHH!!!" I let out my last moan.

Stickiness engulfed me and Daiki.

We rested as we tried to catch our breaths.

I felt sudden tiredness and my eyes were holding on to open themselves.

Daiki looked at me. He neared his lips to me and gave me a soft kiss. He them smiled.

This smile again.

A tender smile, if I must say.

Slowly, I closed my eyes to rest allowing myself to be in his arms.

============================================

The next day, I was awoken by a chopping sound. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the back of Daiki at the kitchen. He was chopping and preparing something.

I moved away the blanket over me and walked towards him.

"Don't tell me that you are cooking?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes." He answered.

I was startled. Whenever I see Daiki, he was just sitting on the sofa with a dominating aura.

"You're fucking kidding." I still said. How can this man perceived as the devil be here and actually is cooking?

"For all I know, you might be readying a food to poison me." I muttered.

"Then cook with me."

"H-huh?" I shot a look at him but he remained focused on cutting the fresh vegetables in front of him.

"Here. Continue this." He set the knife down and moved the chopping board with fresh vegetables to me. He then moved farther from me to prepare the other ingredients.

Is he kidding?

He left me with a knife to boot!

GROOWWLL.

Suddenly I felt my stomach hungry.

Tchh...

I will find my chance.

But as of the moment, I think I really need to eat.

I stared at the food preparation before me.

Live and revenge for later huh?

With my cuffed hands, I started to chop the vegetable. Suddenly...

"Ah!!" I yelped.

I cut myself.

Great!!

Just great!!

Even as simple as cutting vegetables, I cannot do anymore because of my depleted strength.

"What happened?" Daiki came to my side rushing.

He looked at me flustered and full of worry.

It was my first time looking at him like that.

"Ju-Just a cut." I answered him as I held out my finger which was cut.

He immediately took my hand and pulled it closer to him as if examining it.

"Rinsing it with water will do."As I pulled my finger from him, I noticed that he won't let go of my hand.

"H-hey." I notified him.

But he won't let go of my hand and kept on staring it.

I gave out a sigh.

"This is such a waste." I heard him muttered.

Suddenly he pulled my hand towards his sultry lips and started to lick my bleeding finger.

"O-Oi..." I responded to his acts.

I just heard him softly sucking on my finger. I, on the other hand, stayed frozen in my place. I felt my whole face burning.

I just watched him, blushing.

I was getting accustomed to his touches.

And sometimes...

I cannot deny that his touches stir me...

"It's the handcuffs right?" He finally broke.

"M-maybe." I answered him still feeling feverish.

He reached out at the back of his pocket and produced a silver key. He then slid the key unto the lock hole of the handcuff and unlocked it.

My eyes enlarged at his action. I stared at him in disbelief.

Is he really freeing my hands?

His hands enclosed mine then he gently pressed them on his lips as if my hands were the most precious thing in the world.

He peeked at me and smiled again.

I found myself shyly smiling back at him softy.

I noticed that he is smiling more nowadays.

I guess I am also getting addicted not only tohis touches but to his smiles as well.