Part 2

Link stabbed Ganondorf with the master sword. "Won't you ever learn?" he taunted, "I always win!"

"Well..." Ganondorf coughed as he started to grin, "There is something I did learn."

"And what's that?" Link asked

"THAT YOU SHOULD'VE AIMED FOR THE HEAD THIS TIME!" Ganondorf had finally gained the last piece of the Triforce from Link.

"NO!" cried Link. Nevertheless, it was too late. By the snap of his fingers, the power of the Triforce was set in motion to fulfil the darkest wish of Ganondorf Dragmire.

"What! Did! You! DO?" I shouted

"Checkmate!" Taunted Ganondorf, as he dissolved into a swarm of shadow bugs

The sky began to turn dark with a purple haze

Pillars began to rise from the earth forming a barrier around us

Purple skeletons rose up from the ground

Thunder crackled from the thick black clouds, and tornados shrieked like massive drills grinding up the earth.

"Kai." Said PB as she examined her PDA "somethings wrong!"

"I know" I sobbed "Ganondorf won."

"It's OK Kai!" she said giving me a hug "it's OK"

"R U going to retire?" I moaned

"No Kai it's OK! I'm not going anywhere."

"Oh dear Gods?" Cried Lyn as she looked around "What's happening"

"I think Gannondorf just became a god," Said Palutena in a worried tone

"Great!" Wined Viridi "first Hades now Gannon! CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE?"

"Oh well." Said Anna "better luck next time"

"W-what's going on now?" worried Fluttershy

"THIS EARTH IS TRUNING TO SHIT! THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON!" Viridi snapped "YOUR BETTER OFF BACK IN EQUESTRIA NOW!"

Fluttershy began to cry.

"Damn! U R mean!" said Gilda

"Language U 2!" snapped Rainbow Dash

"I'm afraid she's right" explained Twilight "It's time for us to go home"

Starlight Glimmer shot a beam from her horn and opened a portal with her magic.

"What have I done?" whimpered Zelda

"It was the only way," replied Garnet

"Wait!" Dash snapped "U mean we lost?"

Mary Gibbs turned to Garnet, who nodded

"I'm afraid so." Mary answered. She rubbed a jewel on her gauntlet, opening a portal. "Come on." She said, "It is time for us to evacuate"

They all followed Mary through the portal

You may be wishing for a Deus Ex Machina to save the day, but I am afaid not.

Not only did calamity Gannon rise from the ashes, but darkness began to spread through the universe like a pandemic.

The Crystal gems, The Incredibles, the Mane 6 of Equestria; even the legendary heroes of Hyrule did their best to put a stop to his plan; however, it was all in vain. I was heartbroken to learn that I failed to protect my own world! Once again, I felt the bitter taste of defeat!