A/N (I'll delete this later)

It's about the survival show YG Treasure Box. I wanted to talk about it. Ik it's not MX related but I just wanted to share and if you people tell me delete this post I'll delete it right away.

I am depressed after seeing the final line-up

I am depressed after seeing the final line-up. Not in negative way the members who debuted deserved it but I just hate the whole concept of survival shows make 28 trainees to compete against each other even their best friends/ brothers to survive in the show. They make them give their best only to either debut or go back to being those freaking trainee life. There were few hard working trainees like Jihoon, Kotaro, YeonSeo, etc. And there were those trainees who didn't need to work so hard coz they were living legends like JyunHao, Mashiho, Kieta, Seunghoon, YeonGue, YoonBin, ByoungGon, Doyoung, Dohwan, Inhong, Mahiro, Asahi, etc. Like what was the use their spirit is broken now...

I hate the fact that YG rarely recognized Seunghoon, ByoungGon and the TreasureTeamB. I just hope future might pave the way for more better opportunities for them. Because every single one of them is talented in every way. It's just unfair and mean. Even during iKON's survival show all the TeamB members were already confirmed but had to go through the show in order to select the 7th member out of the 3 trainees.

I really hate these meaningless survival shows. It's not always fair because they tend to loose the most talented and beautiful people.

You guys tell me your opinions about this show. I know most of you are frustrated too.

Anyways let's support all of them I know it will be hard but that's okay let's support them coz all of them are precious. I'll support OT29, yes, including MiDam. (Coz I loved his vocal and dance since Stray Kids VS YG Trainee)