Liam

"Seriously Liam you have to think about it "
I bang my  studying desk "No this will not happen with out Cole !"
He raises an brow "What if something happens to her in hell ?"
I wake up from my seat "Nothing will!"
He smirks "Says the person who doesn't know how to use his own power, really if you think that you will protect her you're wrong ! Nothing can save your heart from heart from breaking when she's gone "
Reality struck !!! He's right for once if she dies I'll not forgive myself for the mess I put her in.
"You're right maybe I should talk her out of it  "
Dantè nods his head "You should"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That night ......

"Cole we need to talk "
She looks confused "About what ?"
Its now or never Liam Carter " About that mission or whatever you can call it"
She give a sarcastic smile " Why you afraid of ya daddy "
How I wanna pull out the hair out of my head " no its not that Cole"
She raises a brow  "Then"
I put on the coldest voice ever "This world has many dark secrets and I'm one of them so stay away from me and you'll be safe! "
A lone tear escapes her eyes "But how when I love you so much ?!"
She loves me ?
"Well there all evil around us and angles are rare !"
"That doesn't answer my question ! Remember that angels and demons are all around us its how we use their power ! "
Her words broke me down
She pushes me " Answer me Liam! Answer me god danmit !"
I grab her in an embrace "I lost many people in my  life and I can't lose you, you're special to "
I can feel the warmth of her tears "Why Liam ? Why Liam?"
"Because,  because I love you "
She grabs on me more tightly and I feel more tears against my chest , I try to comfort her "Its okay I'm right here !"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Time skip brought to you by Kakashi~

'And here I lay on my bed lost in my thoughts thinking if you were ever to come back after all I have done, will ever forgive me my dear even if I greet death with a smile or forget about you for a while ,will you stay with me when the nights are cold and the days are hard ,  will you bare with me and my anger, will you go out with me

I leave the letter on her laptop table and I take a look at her as she sleeps comfortable in her bed. "My studmuffin, Cole if you are listening know that I have liked you from the I met you and I have loved you from the day I got to know you well "

"Are you done ?"
Dantè ruins my moment.
"Yeah "
We disappear into the  night....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I look at my aunt's house it was the second place I called home, well I'm gonna miss this place for sure and the next few days.
"Lee, "
I turn to see Jessica
"Aunt "
She seems worried.
"Be save where you are going please be safe"
I smile at her "Don't worry aunt I'll be safe okay"
Her eyes come out of that worry "I need to tell you something "