Carpe Diem (Short Story that is almost One shot)

Good evening Mamushi, Tomorrow will be your first day at your University. Do you need anything more? asked by my Secretary John Lucas.

Lucas. Buy me a wig. A curly brown wig. I want to go there as a student. Dont forget the contact lenses too. I said sophisticatedly but still with authority.

I walk out of the library to go to my bedchamber. I prepare my bag that Im going to use for tomorrow. In sake of my mission, I need to go to school again. Luckily my age is just within their age bracket.

I sleep early so I can have enough energy to do my mission fast and efficiently.

*kriiiiiiiiiiing*kriiiiiiiiiiing*

Aarrrrrrrgggggggggh. I really hate mornings. But I dont have any choice.

I throw my alarm clock to the wall and luckily John Lucas didnt get hit by it.

Mamushi, Your things are all packed and the other things are already sent to your office in the University. John Lucas said.

Lucas, youre going to be there with me right? Youre not leaving me alone there. Cause you know I dont know what I might do to those bunch of spoiled brats right? I asked John Lucas with pleading puppy eyes that I know he cant and have never resisted.

Yes Mamushi. He answered stoically.

Arrgh. I hate you Lucas. Youre so monotonous. Its sunny morning. Lighten up a beat. Ill cook for our breakfast. And at the University, dont call me by my codename. Call me by my name, Keilalily. I said joyfully to lighten up his mood.

Yes Mamu---, Keila. Lucas answered.

I let him call me Keila, a nickname that is what others call me. I remember my Dad used to call me Lily when he was still alive.

I cook our breakfast and prepare for school.

I checked all the things that Lucas prep for me. I have the pen, binder, and some girly stuff that I kind of know.

After doing all the rituals, we went to school. Him on his car and me on my Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 motorcycle, My Pilen baby.

As I enter the school grounds, I noticed that some guys are ogling my ride. And I like that, seeing their eyes with jealousy.

I notice some girls focus their eyes on Lucas, so to dismay them, I cling my arms to Lucas arm.

Keila. Outside the University, at within 6-9 pm the serial rapist is lurking within outside those gates. Lucas said while pointing out the gates of the University.

We went to my office and checked some files. I look for my room and my schedule and noticed that my last subject is at 7pm, Just in time for my mission to be done.

I went on with my schedule and Lucas is with me along it. There are times that we have vacant time and we seat in the cafeteria and I just want to expelled those bullies in the cafeteria. I also gain a friend, Czeinah. I saw her getting bullied by trying-hard mean girls with their trying-hard F4 boyfriends and so I helped her, since Lucas is not with me that time.

Keila. Im heading out now. Bye. See you. Czeinah bid good bye as we both head out of our building.

When Czeinah is out of sight, I heard Lucas shout.

KEILA. He shouted.

He walk to me and we headed to the parking lot. I wore my helmet and bid Lucas good bye.

As I drive off away the University, I noticed a girl was being harassed by the guy who I need to eliminate for my mission. I didnt move an inch and wait for a moment. And man he is fast, he is already trying to rape her, I also notice that her uniform was ripped in the shoulder part that causes for her undergarment to show in which my queue to show off.