Day 1|22|

Kim Taehyung's POV

As the morning hits us, I got up from my room to check Taehan and Jenjen.

They are sleeping soundly.

But then I remember That we should have a date today.
Since she said I only have 5 days to prove myself.

I was planning to make taehan come with us but I knew he would ruin it.

I know that jennie will spend her time being playful with taehan instead having romantic date with her.

Mom and Dad will go home for 45 minutes.

I should cook for all of them.

Skiptime

As The woke up from their slumber, They walk towards the Dining table As I greeted goodmorning the both of them.

"Morning"I smiled to the both of them.

"Mowning hyungie!"Taehan greeted cheerfully with the big smile plastered on his face while Jennie pinched Taehan's Cheek.

"Morning,tae."Jennie greeted.

"Let's wait for mom and dad. They will be here in a minute."I said .

"Uhm tae. Sorry but I can't have breakfast with all of you for now since Yoongi is really worried right now. I didn't message him last night."She said.

Yoongi, right her fiancé. We are happy last night then it is ruined now.

What can I do? Im just her friend.

"Oh okay. I put your stuffs on my room by the way."I said.

"Thanks!"She smiled and went to my room to fix her stuffs.

I frowned thinking that Jennie won't be with us and won't meet mom and dad although they met her several times.

Unlucky.

As Jennie were already packed up and bid goodbye, Taehan is close to crying because his noona will leave him.

"Noona,Where are you going?"Taehan asked sniffling through his nose.

"Han-ah! Noona needs to go home. Dun worry, Hyungie will be here with ya"Jennie cheered as taehan hugged her like Jennie is his real mom.

"Jennie... Don't forget our date. "I said as her eyes landed on mine.

"For what?"she cluelessly asked.

"It is my day 1 right!?"I asked and she made an O expression.

"Okay. Text me later."She said and kissed taehan's cheek and waved goodbye through the door.

"Becareful!"I shouted.

Skiptime.

I texted Jennie and asked her ,If she made herself safe from going home and she replied getting the topic.

Our date.

She said at 6 Pm i will pick her up at her house.
I wonder how beautiful her house were?

Anyways, I was finding a better gift for her and I think it would be best if I give her some of her favorites.

Charm bracelets! And kitten plushie.

As I went to the store, A girl with a glamorious smiled came up to me.

"Oh! Hi tae!"She greeted as her heels noised upon the floor approaching me.

".....hello Hani. Why are you here?"I asked and she stared at the plushie I was holding.

"To buy some for myself. How about you? Going out with a girl Am i right?"she chuckled and I scratched my nape.

"Yea. Anyways! It is nice seeing you like this hani. I hope we see each other again..."I flashed a smile then left her to go at the counter.

"Hey, let's pay at the counter together!"she offered as she brings up her arms on my arm.

As we both at the counter, the cashier flashed a big smile on us while punching the items we bought.

"Sir, Maam. I have a discount for couples since it is near valentines day!"The cashier lady said while Hani were laughing gently.

"We are not tog—"I was cutted off by hani.

"Thank youuuuu!"Hani cheered and lean her head on my shoulder...

What is happening?

The both of us leave quietly and I quickly jerked off my arm from her.

"Hani...what was that?"I asked as anger were starting to rush up on my body.

"what? Im Just trying to help you... look! Your plushie was purchased 50% off because of me." She defenced.

"Yes, you helped but that doesn't mean you have to be sweety to me... I hate it,"I said as I started to walk away.

Im afraid someone might misunderstand me like before...

"Why are you even mad? It is just a simple thing. "She shouted.

"Please hani... you know my heart is easily changing. Im trying to change my feelings for Jennie. Your sister."I turned around to explain the things she don't understand.

"I don't care about jennie. And what did you say? Easily changing? Does that mean , You are easily getting swayed? Is that it? Taehyung honey. In this world everyone is willing to do evrything just to get what they want. " she smirked.

"What do you mean 'everyone is willing to do everything just to get what they want? "I asked cluelessly.

"Know it yourself... anyways! Here is my new number. Just call me if you have a problem. Not unless My sister is only playing with ya."She said with a last smile after she handed me her card.

She is being mysterious this days...

I don't think, she started a new life.

Fok I forgot the date,... I have to buy her flowers!!!

Ohh and charm bracelet!!

To be continued.