chapter 1

POV CHARLOTTE

"Charlotte wake up!" I woke up by my mom calling for me, I remembered that it is my first day of school, woohoo.. my room was almost done, I didn't do much though. I wanted to keep my walls white like how they already were so it was an easy job to do, I only hang some prints on the wall and hang my hanging chair in the corner of my new room. I got out of my bed while my older sister walked in my room. " Hey bitch" she said while looking through my closet, I rolled my eyes  at her. "good morning to you too bitch" I said while mumbling the last part. "what do you want?" I asked annoyed while brushing my hair. " I can't find my pink top, you know that one with lace on the collar." I laughed at her for being stupid of thinking that it would be in my closet. " well, have you ever looked at me? do I look like I would borrow something like that from you?" she rolled her eyes and left, "bye sis love you too, have a nice day!" I said sarcastic. "HEARD THAT!" she said.  I put my black skinny jeans on with my Chanel belt, I got that belt for my birthday from my sister, my family Is loaded. with a white tank top that was covered in lace, a black oversized sweater so you could still see the tank top. I looked at myself and thought that I looked decent.

I walked through my new school with my headphone on, listening to Paramore, to find my locker, a group of guys were standing in front of it. " hi, you are standing in front of my locker." I said to a tall blond, he was hot. "Oh sorry, my bad." He said without looking at me, asshole. "Gee, thanks" I said to him while rolling my eyes. " you're not from here, are you?" an other boy asked, he had brown hair and blue eyes, and yet again, really hot. The blonde one looked up, he looked surprised but I don't know why. " No I'm not. I'm from the Netherlands, Europe." they all look  wide eyed. I see that an other boy wanted to ask some more questions but I wasn't in to that so I closed my locker said bye and took off, while the blond was still looking at me. Time to make some friend who I can ask about those guys.

I was walking to my first class, math, while someone stopped me. It was a girl that was small and had blonde hair.  "hi, how can I help you?' I asked confused while I took my headphone off. " hi, you're new right?" she asked while I just nodded my head. " Cool, I'm Olivia, but you can call me Liv and I feel like we're going to be best friends." " nice to meet you Liv, I'm Charlotte, but please call me Char." I laughed a little and walked with her through the halls. She grabbed my schedule that I had in my hand and squealed. " Our schedule are exactly the same. I told you that we are going to be best friends." I giggled and we walked to our first class.

Olivia sat beside me in class, it was the third class of today, something with social. I don't really know yet, I had different kind of classes in the Netherlands. I already told Liv some stuff about myself and my family and she told me about her life, I liked this girl, she was right that we are going to be best friends. " I saw that you already met the guys" she said. I looked at her confused. "which guys?" " those hot ones" she said bluntly "oooh.. those, yeah I meant to ask you about them, but forgot. Who are they?" I asked her. " they are my friend, you see I don't really fit in with the girls from this school. you will meet everyone at lunch time, that is in 15 minutes. cause you are going to sit with us." I just said okay because I don't really had a choice. "can you at least tell me the names of the guys that stood around my locker?" I asked curious. she smiled " yes, the cute one with brown hair and blue eyes is Aaron, the silent one is mason, the red one that wasn't paying attention is Liam, the tallest with dirty blond hair is Noah and last but not least the blond that is staring at you right now is Ross." she said giggling. I looked across the room and saw Ross, who was staring at me.