Chapter 1-friendship, breakups, and babies

Meg and Cassidy, two Miranda Sings fans. Who knew they would become in such a relationship in little period of time? Meeting on Instagram as two people of a large fandom, wasn't as what they expected. Never did Cassidy make such a friend. A real friend.They were such close of friends, that they even sent pictures of their dogs' pee to each other, and even gave each other pointless updates about what they were doing like taking a bath and putting on pajamas. Their relationship got much bigger. They became so close that they got married....

~~~~~~~~~~~

As they start their married life, the relationship begins to get rocky. Soon enough, they at one point begin to agree to break up. It was for their own benefit, but not having to worry about bigger things, such as when/if they have their children. As they agree to break up, Meg is thinking to herself, "No, I cannot lose my precious little ting ting". But cassidy had already walked out. Meg had dashed after her with roses and caught up to her. "For you, my little ting ting love" meg said to her. She was such an amazing wife. Better than the rest. After they had gotten settled, they went on a mission to find and adopt their perfect little massidy baby child...

It was a long journey. They searched miles and miles to adopt their baby. And then, then went to a certain place called "Emoji Center: Adopt your precious baby!" Ling Ling(meg) and Ting Ting(cassidy) begin to look for their child, but nome of them will match the both of them. But then they found one that caught their eye...