Bad Judgment

-Princeton's POV

I place Diamond back on the floor and she stumbles a little. We both laugh at each other and fix our clothes. I see Diamond's hands shaking and I smirk stepping over to her. Gosh she's so nervous around me

She looks up towards me. "What you doing?"

I start buttoning her her tight uniform dress staring at her boobs. Three years has done her some good. Diamond giggles. Damn I've missed her laugh.

"You live around here?"

Diamond bites down on her lip as if she's wondering if she should answer me. I wrap one arm around her waist and the next around her neck. I kiss her passionately pushing her into the wall. "You live around here?" I repeat.

Diamond quickly nods. "Like down there. Somewhere." She points back.

I pick up my coat from the floor. "Let's go."

I start dragging Diamond out the closet but she stops me. "Wait."

She makes me turn around. "What you don't wanna finish this."

Diamond shakes her head. "I think you're fiancé misses you."

I smile and go over to her reaching my hands down and around her on her ass. "She doesn't need to know this."

I can see that Diamond is falling for me but she shakes her head. "I'm sorry I can't."

"You already fucked me." I chuckle. "Stop frontin'. Let's go back to you're crib."

"No Jacob. You have to go back tho Chanel." To my surprise she walks out and goes into a room with lockers everywhere. I had now idea she had enough guts to walk away from me. She opens a locker and takes out a coat swinging it over her arm. "Um thanks for saving my job."

I step over to her knowing she has a weak spot for me. "You're welcome baby." I place my hand on her cheek rubbing it with my thumb.

She places her hand on mine and takes it off of hers. "I've got a boyfriend. I can't do this to him."

I chuckle. "You lair."

Diamond groans. "I'm serious. Why do you think I don't have a boyfriend?"

I roll my eyes. "You don't have a boyfriend Diamond. I know that much."

I can see the heat growing in her face. "I have a boyfriend."

"Where is he?" I ask smirking.

Diamond moves from me and slowly walks over to the door. I lean against the locker crossing my arms. Let's see how this works out. Diamond looks back at me. "I have a boyfriend." She repeats. I continue nodding she knows she doesn't have one.

Diamond leans into the hallway. "JIMMY!" She screams then looks back at me with a I told you face.

"Is Jimmy imaginary?"

Diamond groans rolling her eyes. "Why do you think I don't have a boyfriend? What you think I don't date?"

I nod. "I know you don't."

All of a sudden a chef about my age or older comes out covered in flour. I bet a thousand that's not her boyfriend. Diamond wraps herself around this Jimmy dude that looks shocked at her touch.

She kisses him and I bite my tongue wanting to pull her off of that immature chef. Diamond begins to pull away but he wraps his hand around her neck kissing her deeper. I raise my eyebrow looking at the intensity of that kiss. Maybe Diamond has found a man... nahhhhhh.