Shot 36

Shot 36 ...

The episode starts with swasan ishveer abhiya with the devil's coming out of the airport they move to gadodia house (Thier old house ) kids gets really happy to see the places from the airport till the home they were shouting having fun ...

Swara was sad somewhat but sanskar was assuring her that nothing will go wrong this time ....soon they all reached there ..
.

@ gadodia mansion ::::
Swara sanskar and others enters ...and sees the house fully decorated and cleaned they got confused who did this .....but Ranveer was smiling ...then he called someone ...

The same man comes there and hugged Ranveer ....(he was revealed to be ARAV GUPTA ...)

Hey arav thanks buddy for this ...Ranveer said and hugged him all got happy seeing him ...but sanskar was confuse ...

Arav moved towards piya and ishani and greeted them ...then he met the devil's they were very happy to see him all the four hugged him ...then he moved towards swara ...

You forgot me nah sweetheart he said as a cute smile crept on his face ...

I forgot you seriously u forgot me ..haan u went for your so called business trip without even informing me .. swara said with fake anger ...and turned ..

Acha Baba I am sooo sorry he holds his ears it's my mistake now will u pleaseeeee forgive me sweetheart ??? He asked with a cute smile on his face ...

Umm first promise me next time you will inform me before doing anything ..swara said to which he nodded an they hugged ...

Sanskar got jealous seeing them so close ...
Well arav meet him my husband swara said while arav and sanskar handshake ..
Nice to meet you finally my sweetheart has reconcile with her lovely hubby he said to which sanskar pulled swara by waist and said yess after all we love each other so much ...swara smile ...

Acha guys u all must be tired so go and get freshen up until then I'll arrange your lunch said arav and called his pa then all left for Thier rooms ...

(Note : ...arav and swara were childhood friends ...and has a good bond between them ...after moving to London he met swara and he made a good bond with ishveer piya and kids too ...)

@ swasan room :::
They came inside and swara went to get freshen up she came out and saw sanskar sitting having a cute pout on his face ...

What happen sanskar ??? Why u are sitting like this go and get freshen up she said but still sanskar was lost in his thoughts she came and sat on his lap and made him face her ...what happen Jaan tell me she said and cupped her face ..

Nothing sweetheart he said with gritting teeths and Swara understands and laughs ...omg my jealous baby she said while he holds her ...

You are just my sweetheart Jaan darling and evrything samjhi he said while swara nods and asked him to get freshen up he left from there smiling still jealous ....

Then the rest of the day passed with them adjusting in the new house ...Arav was taking care to EVERTHING ...days were passing by the functions started swasan were happy their cute romantic moments but one person was not able to see them sooo close and that was none other than ??arav ...

After haldi function all went to their rooms back after having fun ...arav was too staying in gadodia mansion ...

@ arav room :::
He was standing near the window side recalling swasan and their closeness ..he had blood red shot eyes ...

Pa (jai) : sir what should we do now ...I think you should leave mam she is happy with her husband ..

Did I aksed you for your suggestions he said as he strangled jai neck ...she is mine just mine she is my sweetheart ....I'll not let her go easily ...I love her since when I too don't know ...how can she forget me how .....????? Don't u Dare say anything just do as I say understand ??? He said while jai nodded ....I'll do everything possible thing to make her mine ...he smiled looking at her pic ...

Next day :::
It was a mehendi today and as usual the function started with again full of masti but it ended soon ...sanskar was going to his and swara house when swara stopped him ...

Sanskar where are you going ??? She asked to which sanskar replied about going to swasan house ..

I'll come.also she says with tears in her eyes ...we will come too devils said ..
Haan shall we come too Ranveer said while sanskar smiled and they all sat in cars and moved towards swasan house ...

As soon as they reached swara looked at the house and got teard eye recalling everything from the beginning ...kids gets happy as it was very amazing house like farm house types ...

Sanskar took them inside and typed the pswd while they looked at him then all went inside and sat Thier ...

Swara was looking at each and everything ishveer abhiya Arav was seeing off the devil's ...

While swasan were having Thier emotional moments ...swara went to her room and cried ...sanskar comes and hugged her and consoles her ....they see swasan wedding pic there ...

Sw..aara ...swara.. plzz don't cry plzzz he said with trembling voice ...while she nods and asked him to go and see the devil's ...he went from there while swara cleared her tears and smirked ....
.

Next scene :::
Everyone is in the hall chit chatting celebrating their small outing ...while someone is standing on the terrace ...wind was flowing very hardly ..her Hairs flowing ....her blood red eyes and a smirk on her face ....she looked at one pic ...

Finally finally I am here Mr sanskar maheswari the place where everything started the place where my dreams shattered I am .here again ...but this time I am not a fool like before ...whom u have killed several times by your tortures ...I have bare everything here only ...now it's time to pay back ...Mr devil ..hàhahah what u thought that I'll forgive you soo easily...I'll not let you destroy me once ....I'll give you that pain which will you never ever forget .. u became a fool now ...I am here to give you the punishment of your sins be ready for it my baby she said and teared the pic into pieces ....swara smirked ..

Screen freezes on her smirking face ...
.
So how was the shot ??? ...
Hope u all like it ???...

Now what's this twist ?????? Swara wants to take revenge ?? Hasn't she forgive sanskar ???? ...

Well well I know that u all must be thinking ...??think think ...