~Chapter 10(preview)~

*The crack is back*

*Crack is wack don't do it or you'll end up like me*

~April 5,2018~
~Your P.O.V~

"So you're telling me that this dude almost raped you twice and you didn't do anything about it?"I looked at Jōhō(The name Info-Kun told you to call him(Japanese for information))with the most stoic face I could muster as he chuckled.

"You do know how dumb that is right?Even your backstory is stupid.Why didn't you just hack his families electronics,blew them up,and be done with it?"I pushed his shoulder in anger as he laughed at my stupid choices.

"You make me sound stu-""Cause you are like seriously think about all the dumb things that you just told me and it's all because of you, you do know that right?"

I looked away from Jōhō as he sighed and got up before giving me a cup of coffee.

I smiled gratefully at him before sipping the hot liquid slowly.My phone rung again for the hundredth time today.After the ringing ended I got sent a bunch of texts.

"Your phone has been going off since last night and you're not gonna answer it?"I shook my head at Jōhō as he sighed into his cup of coffee.

"Your poor life choices are going to lead to your misfortune,(Y/N)."I looked at him quizzically before there was a loud knock at the door.

Jōhō looked at me before looking back down at his cup of coffee and sipping it.I rolled my eyes annoyed with the red head and decided to answer it myself.

As soon as I opened the door my arm was grabbed by someone.

"You need to come home.Now."