Prologue ~

I was waiting for Leon to come in from rehearsal with the guys, baring in mind we had to be at my dad's and Angie's wedding like 20 minutes ago, as he walked in, I stood with my arms folded he put his guitar down on the table and looked at me.

Leon: What's wrong baby?

Violetta: Oh, I'm so glad you asked, do you remember what the day is today?

Leon: Uh, your dad's wedding... shit sorry baby I totally forgot.

Violetta: Never mind apologizing get up those stairs and get changed I put your clothes on the bed for you.

Leon went upstairs to get changed, but he was taking so long I walked upstairs, and he was dressed but he was on the phone.

Violetta: Leon, get off the phone and hurry up it's 10 past 12 and the ceremony starts at half-past 12 now hurry the hell up.

Leon: Babe go get the presents and I'll be there now.

Violetta: You know what Leon; don't bother I'll go on my own and then you can come when you're ready.

Leon: Babe don't be like that.

Violetta: *Angry* Yes, I will be like that, because at the end of the day I have been waiting for since this morning when you told me wasn't going to belong and nowhere, we are rushing because you couldn't be bothered to leave your stupid boy band, well you know what Leon why you don't go marry the band and leave me alone.

Leon: Violetta, come back here right now.

Violetta: No, Leon, I am going to my father's wedding you do what you like.

I got to the ceremony and my dad hugged me tightly, then I saw Angie she looked beautiful in her white dress.

Angie: *Hugs her* Violetta!!!! I thought you weren't coming.

Violetta: *Hugs her back* Oh, Angie I wouldn't miss your wedding day for anything.

Angie: Where's Leon?

Violetta: Oh, he's coming later, but right now you got to walk down the aisle. I said to her.

Angie: Violetta, will you walk down the aisle with me?

Violetta: Oh, my god yes Angie I would love to, let's go.

We walked down the aisle I still didn't see Leon; great he's missing the best day ever because he is too interested in his phone. As I was thinking we got to the end of the aisle and Angie was getting my attention.

Angie: Violetta? We are at the end you can go to your seat now.

Violetta: Uh, sorry I was in my own world, go ahead.

Herman: Honey, are you okay?

Violetta: Yeah, I'm okay dad. I guess I'm just tired.

Vicar: Okay, we are all gathered here to unit Herman and Angie, do you have the rings?

They gave the rings to the Vicar and put them on each other's fingers, when they exchanged rings, they kissed and then turned to everyone. At the Wedding reception, Violetta was sat at the table alone calling Leon because he hadn't shown up yet, then the girls sat with her.

Francesca: Hey, Violetta where's Leon?

Violetta: Uh, he's on his way, he told me he won't belong.

Camila: Violetta this is your dad's wedding you should be dancing and getting drunk not sitting on a table in the corner looking down in the dumps waiting for Leon, have a good time dance, and get a drink down you.