Funny short children stories

Sara

Your child finds out what you call Sara on your phone..

You went to the restroom after playing with Fiona for a while but when you came back..

"Hi Swexy Assosin, who you?" Fiona said to the phone in her hand.
Oh no..
You heard Sara laugh at the other end of the phone.
"Mwommy?"

You rushed to Fiona and picked her up and took the phone.

"Hey..babe I can totally explain.."

Jax

Your children had questions about you guys kissing..

You and Jax were cuddling when both your children ran into your room and jumped on you two.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"What is it my little troublemakers?" You said tickling one while Jax does the same to the other.

You out stopped and they asked their question.

"Why do you two do that thing where you both smush faces with each other?"

You started laughing out loud while Jax could look just like a tomato. Which only made you laugh even more.

"That's just kissing kiddos," Jax said as you calmed down.

"Oooh.." They looked right at you with straight faces, "Can we do it with each other?"

"NO!"

Lenny

Your children asked THAT question..

You and Lenny were watching Prison Break when your children had to come along and ask questions.

"Mommy.."

"Ya sweetie?" You asked your daughter.

"Where do babies come from?" Your son asked.

You and Lenny froze, "Um they come from.."

"Your mother!" Lenny said trying to make this conversation come to a end, "Ask your mother about it.."

Nope he just got himself out of the conversation..

As soon as he said it your children snapped their attention to you and asked, "Where do babies come from, where do babies come from.."

You looked at your husband to see leaving the room saying,
"Good luck with that!"

Ray

Your child demanded for a sibling..

You child was having trouble making friends in the playground and you both were talking to him.

"Come on just talk to them and I'm sure they will like you for who you are," You tried cheering him up.

"Ya you're a Palmer everyone should love you," Ray said while he got playfully nudges by you.

Your child nodded, "Okay but if this doesn't work you're making me a brother!" He pointed down to your stomach.

You scoffed while Ray did happily, "Deal!"

Your child walks off to the playground while you and Ray laughed.

Nate

One of your children took one of your bras..

You were snuggling with Nate when your eldest son, Oliver, came with a surprise.

You turned to him and Nate breathlessly laughed out with amusement while you tried to get something of your son's head.

"I'm Batman!" Your son yelled as he ran with your black bra on his head, oh no this is going to be a long day.

"Imagine Oliver Queen doing this when he was younger!" Nate yelled as you caught your child.

That would have been something to see..