Chapter 3

Overhaul pov
I rushed over to Deku as he looked up at me with his adorable eyes - wondering what I was about to do to him. I scooped him up in a bridal way so everyone could see that he belongs to me.
I saw Tomura's facial expression darken but all I could do was smirk at his lost  served him right for laying eyes on my bride.
I glared at every one and shouted with dignity ''I want him.''
I saw Deku blushing and he was such a fluff ball I gave him a kiss on the check.As I was waiting for the other losers to pick their servants Deku was sniffing underneath me. Was he crying?

Deku pov
I glanced at him he was really handsome ;his golden eyes shining and his dark brown hair looks so soft.
Wait a minute why am I admiring him??
I blushed and looked away slowly he came to my level and kissed me on my check. Suddenly I looked at all my friends they were all scared  kacchan was already throwing a tantrum as the guards take him out.Slowly one by one they left right before my eyes I looked away with soft tears.

Deku's  friends view
Bakugo was raging he didn't know what to do; uraraka san tried to calm him down with the same level of distort.lida was already trying to plan a way out for Deku as momo was helping with the equipments they would need.Tsuyu was crying as Jiro calmed her down playing her favourite songs.tokoyami and Denki were blaming themselves as they couldn't even save their friend.yuga was checking himself out for some reason with a sad expression-mezo was punching the trees around them,mashirao was doing the same to express their anger.Sero was taping Deku's pictures in his album as a memory toru helping him out.koji was playing with animals whispering softly - rikido munching on sweets while whimpering.
As for Todoroki was in shame as he couldn't do anything his tears fell and he missed Deku already.