the morning

Jayden's pov

I woke up to Annie beside me. Basically naked. Woahhhh. She looked so pretty. I woke up out of my trance and realised... I'm in Johnny's bedroom. Shit.

Annie groaned and sat up, brushing her hair to one side.

"Wait, did we?"-

"I think so" I said.

We both giggled nervously.

"Where do you think Johnny is?" Annie laughed.

"Oh god. Maybe he passed out. He's probably downstairs" I suggested. We both got dressed and tiptoed downstairs to find Johnny asleep by the karaoke machine.

"I feel like we should leave him?" Annie said.

"Same. He looks, almost peaceful" I smirked.

Narrators pov

Annie slumped down on the sofa. Jayden couldn't help but follow.

"Hey Ann's, are you ok?" Jayden asked, stroking a hand through Annie's hair.

"I'm afraid" Annie cried.

"Of what?"

"My mom. She's the biggest homophobe to ever live. How am I going to come out to her?"

Jayden shifted closer to Annie.

"It'll work out. I know it will. And if she doesn't accept it, then she doesn't love you" Jayden said softly.

"The thing is, sometimes I wonder if she ever did" Annie said.

"Well then she can go to hell" Jayden said. Johnny started twitching, so Jayden and Annie grabbed their bags and dashed out the door.

Sorry for this short/boring chapter sjsjsjs. I had writers block lmao but I'm getting better...I hope.

xoxo Ivy