Prologue

Y/n paced around the Autobot base, her brother wasn't back yet from patrol and she was starting to freak out a little bit.

"Will you just sit still, Smokescreen and Bumblebee will be back so stop pacing, it's starting to give me a helmache." Ratchet grumbled from his corner of the main floor.

"Sorry Ratch, but I can't help but worry Smokescreen didn't even say goodbye to me before he left." Y/n said chewing on her servos nervously.

"Don't chew on your servos its a bad habit." The orange and whit medic reprimanded the youngest Autobot.

Y/n rolled her optics, "Yes sire." She said sarcastically.

"*Grumble, grumble* Your sire... *mutter, mutter* better behaved..." Ratchet began muttered to himself incoherent words Y/n couldn't make out.

"Don't mutter Ratchet, somebot might think that your nuts... Even more than you are." Y/n jokingly said back to the older mech.

Suddenly the two bots in question came racing into base. Raf jumped out of Bumblebee and Jack jumped out of Smokescreen, the two were laughing and jumping all over the place saying how cool that race was.

Bee and Smoke transformed and shook all the sand out of them, they were also smiling and laughing.

Y/n stood by Ratchet her servos on her hips. Smokescreen turned to her and his smile faded when he saw her glare.

"H-hey sis... Uh what's up?" He said a bit nervously.

"What's up! Hmmm let's see, well how bout You Didn't Tell Me Goodbye When You Left! I was afraid you left me... Again!" Y/n yelled her optics leaking energon tears.

Smokescreen's face showed greif and pain. "Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't tell you goodbye, you know I would never ever abandon you like that again, and I know its no excuse but I kind of just forgot, there was a lot going through my processor this morning." He walked over to Y/n and gave her a big hug. "I love you."

"I love you too, sooo much." Y/n huged back.

"*Beep bzzt beep beep*" Bee buzzed.

"Yeah Bee's right. What exactly did happen between you two?" Raf asked.

"Rafael, Bumblebee, you two know better then to ask a personal question like that." Optimus' voiced boomed as he walked onto the main floor with Arcee, Bulkhead, and Miko in tow.

"No, no. It's quite alright Optimus, everyone should know about mine and Smokescreen's past anyway." Y/n said as Smokescreen put a servo on her shoulder plating reassuringly.

Smokescreen nodded for Y/n to go on.

"Okay if I'm going to tell this story we are all gonna want to sit down, it's a pretty long story." Y/n said sittimg on the floor along with everyone else.

A/N: alright everyone that is the prologue for this story. The next part will be Y/n and Smokescreen's past. I hope you all enjoyed the first part of this book I've always wanted to write a Transformers fanfiction and now I finally am! Thanks for reading and see you next time!