Chapter 6

//No One's POV//

Y/n laid in Starscreams arms all night, the Decepticon Seeker held her close as they recharged. Neither would admit it but they were both falling heavily in love with one another, and that was something that scared Starscream, would he have to continue sneeking out just so he could see her, did she even want to continue seeing him, he had to know. 

In the morning it was Y/n who woke up first, she stretched her arms and legs that were aching from being cramped to her body all night. Y/n laid and watched the Seeker recharge for a bit, he probably didn't get much recharge with Megatron yelling all the time. 

She carefuly took Starscream's arm off of her body and crawled away from him, no she wasn't leaving him, she wanted to take a dip in the lake nearby.

Y/n walked right into the water, the coolness of it felt great on her aching wires and bolts. She walked until she was only a head above water, a sigh left her mouth as the cool water surounded her.

Not to far away Starscream was also waking up, he didn't wake up feeling any better then Y/n did, he looked around for her as she was not in his arms where she was last night, and panic began setting in, until he heard a familliar laugh and spalshing of water.

Starscream stood up, he could hear some of his joints squeeking, his wings were a bit bent from how he slept on them, that was going to be a painful process getting them straightened out. He began walking towards where he heard the water spashing and a beautiful sight befell over his optics.

There Y/n stood underneith a small waterfall, the water dripping off of her frame, making it glisten and shine, she couldn't have looked more beautiful to him then in that moment, she was already a sight of sore optics, but now...

His interface panel had gotten a wee bit tight as he stood and watched the femme bathe in the lakes water.

Y/n had not noticed the Seeker watching her till she heard something enter the water with her, she turned her helm around and saw Starscream walking towards her in the water, a hungry look on his face.

"Oh, good moring Star!" She called, "did you recharge well?"

"I recharged well enough my love." His sultry voice sounded so much more sexier then she remembered it being, but maybe it was just like that because he had just woken up.

"The water feels so good on my pipes and wires-oh no! Your wing is bent!" Y/n said walking towards him now, her small servo touching his wing made him groan, no not in pain, but in pleasure. A Seeker's wings were the most sensitive part of their frame, and right now he had the most beautifulest femme holding his as she gently bent it back into place.

"There, all better, good as new. Sorry, that probably hurt you didn't it?" 

"Far from it my love, in fact, it felt amazing how you handled my wing." A light blue blush rose to both of their faces.

"So like this?" Y/n was now behind Starscream, her servos, softly dancing over and across each wing, drawing patters and shapes onto them.

Starscream then froze, a new sensation was placed upon his mighty wings, Y/n was running her dermasalong them in light kisses, Starscreams vents kicked on and his frame started to heat up.

"Y/n, if you keep this up, I might not be able to hold myself back from taking you." It was blunt but it was true.

"Hmmm, no one said you had to hold back Star." Y/n chuckled, Starscream's legs had given out on him after that and he sank to his kneels, the water coming just up to the top of his thighs. His interface panel was now extremly tight that it hurt, his servos itching to uncap his awaiting spike, but he didn't want to scare Y/n off with his actions.