I

Where was I? I don't know. I looked, but I didn't. I smelled, but I didn't. I felt, but I didn't. I tasted, but I didn't. I spoke, but I didn't. I didn't know of any of those things, what was a thing? Existence didn't exist. I was I. But what was I? I tried to understand the concept, but I didn't. There could be nothing, but I was here. What was here? I. I began to shake, but I didn't. I then began to flow like a wave, but I didn't. I began to expand, but I didn't. I grew smaller, but I grew bigger. I tried to think, but I did. What did I want? But what was want? I was lonely, but I wasn't. I had I, and I was I. I wanted an experience, but I didn't. Why would I want an experience? What was an experience? I began to shake faster, I began to flow higher and lower than before, but I didn't. What was higher and what was lower? I stretched, I thought, I stretched again. I began to feel, what was feeling? What was this feeling? I was full of wonder, but I wasn't. This feeling kept going, this was an experience. This experience gave me wonder, but didn't. I moved forward, finding my next experience, but I didn't. The flow was temporary, I stretched again, finding a new flow. If this flow was I, then why did it change? Was I never I? No. I could be different than I, but I was always I.  What was knowing? I was thinking, but I didn't. Was knowing another experience than thinking? I was the experience, and I was thinking, but now I was the experience, and I was knowing. Is the knowing the experience the end? I was ending, but I didn't. What was ending? I was thinking again, I no longer was knowing. If I wasn't ending, I must be forever, but I'm not. I moved faster and faster, flowing in new ways, new patterns, but I didn't. I went back to knowing, I knew I could be different than I and I knew that I'm not forever, so that means I'm temporary, but I am. I expanded, but I didn't. There was more of I, but there wasn't. These patterns, I am the patterns, but am I? I went back to thinking and not knowing, am I really I? Yes, I spoke. I had now spoke, but I didn't. I was full of wonder, but what was wonder? I stretched, I couldn't stop, but I did. I went back to knowing and not thinking, I was temporary, yes. My stretching stopped, if I was temporary then I had to stop, but I didn't. What was temporary? Nothing was permanent. What was permanent? Nothing was permanent. For I was all, and I am temporary. But if I was all, then I was nothing, and so I was. I was nothing. And then I was something. If I was temporary, and I was nothing, then temporary is nothing and nothing is temporary. Where was I? I don't know. I looked, but I didn't. I smelled, but I didn't. I felt, but I didn't. I tasted, but I didn't. I spoke, but I didn't. I didn't know any of those things, what was a thing? What was the thing? I was the thing. I am I. For I was it, and it was I.