Ready mom!!

An: hope you enjoy, sorry if it's crappy
___________________________
(Izuku's perspective)

Inko: izuku, are you ready?

Izuku: almost mom!

- oh why did I have to lose my swimming trunks right before I went to camp! After a few minutes of making a disaster of my room I finally found what I was looking for and finished packing. I ran down the stairs and helped my mother take her suitcase out to the car. I should probably back up, hi my name is izuku midoriya, my moms name is inko. A few weeks ago my mom signed me up for camp.
But it wasn't just any camp,
It was camp UA!!
One of the best camps in the world!
Aside from their rival, Super Fun.
(An: it was a random name I came up with for other characters in the show)
After me and mom were done loading the car, we got in and started driving, I could've taken the bus, but mom was going to be a councilor at the camp so we decided to ride together.
I was looking out the window, thinking about how I was gonna make friends here. I never did have any real friends, I use to have one, but they pushed me aside and mocked me, I never understood why.

Inko: so, izuku are you excited?!

Izuku: absolutely!!!

Inko: good, it was very nice of the camp director to allow you to come for free, so I want you on your best behavior, understood?

Izuku: yes mom.

Inko: alright then.

Inko: also I want you to try to get a girlfriend, ok.

- at this I blushed crimson, I had never been good with talking with girls, the thought of me and a significant other kissing was so....  foreign, to say the least, impossible to say the most.
Izuku: MOM!!!

Inko: I want grandchildren izuku!!
I want you to find a nice girl and settle down!

(Inko's perspective)

Inko: izuku?
-I look to my left and find my son passed out against the window.
Maybe I shouldn't have said that so boldly. But it is true, I do want him to have a family. I signed him up for this camp so could make friends too, he's been bullied for most of his life and it's taking a toll on him. He needs this camp. Good thing nezu owe'd me a favor!