Chapter 9: Falcon Tries to Challenge Spirit for Cammy

At the Viking clubhouse, Spirit helped his woman down off the bar. He kissed her again and then took her hand and walked to his room. As they entered his room he shut and locked the door. He took her cut off her and hung it up. He then gently pushed her down on the bed. He took her boots and socks off her doing the something with his own. She watched him as he took his shirt off and threw it across the room. He then leaned down and pulled her shirt off her. He then gently pushed her back on the bed laying on her but keeping all his weight off her. She reached up and pulled him down kissing him. He reached behind her removing her bra and then he kissed her again. He used his mouth sucking, licking leaving love bites on her as he explored her body. He brought his mouth down to her breast and took a nipple in his mouth sucking on it. He gave her other nipple the same attention. As he kissed his way down her body, he slowly unsnapped and unzipped her jeans pulling them and her underwear slowly down her body. At the same time, his mouth traveled down her until he reached her core.

As he reached her core he licked and sucked her. He put one finger inside of her and then two stretching her as he was a Hugh man. She started to moan and bucked her hips and he knew she was close to losing control. He hit her G-spot and she screamed his name as she came. He sat up looking at her licking each finger clean. He pulled her towards him placing his cock at her entrance. He slowly pumped in and out of her watching her face become flushed. He shoved himself in all the way and pumped into her faster. She brought her legs up wrapping them around his waist. She screamed faster Spirit. He pumped into her faster and felt her squeeze his cock. He felt her orgasm again, but he didn't stop. He continued to pump in and out of her until she came three more times and then with a final push, he felt his balls tighten and he shot his cum inside of her. He lay on her until they both were able to breath easier. 

He slowly rolled off her and walked into the bathroom cleaning himself. He then brought out a warm washcloth and cleaned her before climbing into bed and turning the light off. Half-Pint you are mine now. I will never let you go. I have grown to love you. I know you can't say you love me yet. But one day you will. He kissed her and asked are you ok? I am fine. I have never felt better. Spirit. I want you to know. I will never leave you. I am yours. She rolled over on her side laying her head on his chest and putting an arm around him. He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes going to sleep. They were woken up by a pounding on their bedroom door. You two better get out here. We have a problem. 

As we dressed and left the bedroom, we found members from the Rough Riders sitting in the bar. Falcon stepped forward and he said. You have no right to claim my woman. Spirit stood there with an angry expression. Steve leaned against the bar grinning evilly and the other club members surrounded Spirit and me. Your woman? She is not your woman. She is mine. We know just what you did to her. You let her walk away. You made out with a club whore after kissing her earlier that day. You didn't stop when she walked into the club. When she walked out you didn't follow her. That was as good as rejecting her. You lost the right to claim her. I claimed her yesterday and last night we made it official. You fucked my woman Falcon screamed. My woman Spirit said. And no, I did not fuck her. I made love to her. 

Steve had a book in his hands. Falcon said. I challenge you to a fight over her. Steve said. Before you do that lets read the biker laws and codes. It says here. If a man or woman tells others she is theirs, which you did about Half pint. And if they tell others they plan on making the woman their Valkyrie which you did. And if the woman tells the man she likes them which Cammy did by kissing you. But the man makes out with a club whore, and he doesn't stop her from leaving which you did. He loses all rights to make a claim. It is my understanding she showed you how she felt when she kissed you. Then you are caught making out with a club whore and she argued with you and walked away and You did not stop her, and you did not claim her as your Valkyrie is that right or is that wrong? Falcon said. I did let her walk away without stopping her. And I did not claim her as my Valkyrie. Then according to the biker code and rules she can accept anyone who asked her to be their Valkyrie. 

Last night she choose my VP Spirit as her man so she legally belongs to him. There is nothing you can do about it. Cammy Falcon said. Do you really want this man as yours? Yes, I do Cammy said. You had the chance to claim me. You let me walk away feeling worthless. Spirit loves me. He and this club have continued to assure me I did nothing wrong it was you not me who made the mistake. Now you live with it. Steve shut the book and said. I believe you have your answer. Nate said. It is done. Let it go Falcon. You fucked up. Everyone told you over and over what would happen, but you wouldn't listen. You lost her face it. Falcon looked at Spirit and said. Keep her close and then he walked out of the Viking club. 

Cammy looked at Spirit and said. Spirit I am scared. If I disappear you will look for me, won't you? Spirit looked at her placing his hands on her face. I will look for you until the end of time. If you disappear, I know who to look for and I will kill Falcon if he takes you from me. You have my word. He leaned down and kissed her. Hunter growled and yelled. Did that son of a bitch make a threat against our sister? He better think twice before trying to take her from us. Everyone agreed. The Rough Riders stayed for a few days ensuring themselves that Cammy was happy. They left saying they will keep in touch. Cammy and Spirit fully enjoyed each other several times a day. It is May and Cammy has been throwing up every morning. She got Elizabeth to get her a pregnancy test. Elizabeth brought it to Cammy's room and Cammy went into the bathroom and peed on it. About 20 minutes later she told Elizabeth to look at it. Elizabeth brought it out saying. You're pregnant. She got a small box and put it in the box. She said. Let's take this to Spirit and have him open it. They walked up to the VIP table where everyone was sitting. Cammy placed the box in front of Spirit. He looked at the box and asked. What is this? Cammy said open it. Spirit picked up the box and took the lid off. He read positive. He looked at the stick and back at Cammy. He grinned and said. You're pregnant? Yes, Cammy said. He jumped up and grabbed Cammy yelling. Were pregnant. We're going to have a baby. Everyone laughed and congratulated them. He bent down and kissed Cammy then bent down and said to her tummy. I'm your daddy. Elizabeth took a picture and said she would get it printed off. Wolf has stayed more often by Cammy. He didn't like being out of her sight. Everything has been going well and it has been calm. The club had forgotten about Falcon's threat. Falcon has been planning and has a van and paid two people to help him kidnap Cammy. He bought a cabin not far from his old one. He just had to bid his time and snatch her when no one was expecting it.