Chapter 18

We walked out of the elevator and walked to a park across town. We stopped in front of a pond and sat on the grass. Niall pulled out his camera and handed it to Zayn.

"Hello Joseph. Zayn here. Just wanted to tell you that you can have Ciara. We don't want her anymore." Zayn said before passing the camera to Liam.

"She isn't worth our time anymore, so if you would like you can go to our hotel room at 3 tomorrow morning and just take her because we are leaving to china tomorrow so we'll leave her there." Liam added before handing Louis the camera.

"Hope you have fun with her and make sure to never see us again and never leave her out of your sight." Louis said before Niall grabbed the camera.

"That's basically it." He said before handing the camera to Harry.

"Bye now." He said with a wave before turning the camera off.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Watch." Louis said before grabbing the chip and throwing it. He grabbed the camera and placed it in front of the lake.

"He'll think you are here alone." Liam added.

"Lets go to the hospital and talk to the doctor. Maybe they can ship Aaron to London." Harry said.

"Really?" I asked enthusiastically. He nodded and smiled before wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay. Lets go." Niall said.

We started walking to the hotel and talked along the way. We were all smiling once we got on the elevator. We walked to our rooms and packed before meeting at the front of the building.

"So where to now?" Liam asked. he whistled and a taxi stopped in front of us.

"The hospital." Harry said as we climbed into the car and drove off. We arrived at the hospital and walked in.

"I'll talk to the doctor. You can go and see him okay?" Harry smiled. I nodded and made my way to Aaron's room.

"Hi Aaron. We are probably gonna take you back to the UK. I'm really sorry I dragged you into tthis but when you wake up you get to see my stomach grow. I love you." I said before kissing his forehead. I sat in the room for a while before hearing someone come in.

"Hey love." Liam whispered. He walked over and sat in the chair next to mine.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Here." He said as he handed me a strawberry frappuccino for Starbucks. I smiled and took a sip, a grin forming after.

"So what did he say?" I asked.

"The doctor said that he will make sure Aaron gets to the UK safely tomorrow. He also said we can stay here for the night." Liam responded.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Zayn is talking to Perrie, Louis is talking to Mercedes, Niall is talking to Jael and Harry went to the store." He answered.

"I'm craving again." I sighed.

"What are you craving?" Liam asked. Before I could answer, Harry walked in with three cups. He handed one to Liam and handed me the biggest cup.

"Strawberries and cream." Harry smiled.

"That's my craving." I smiled before pecking his lips. I scooped some and slipping it into my mouth. I smile made its way to my face.

"This is actually really good." Liam smiled. He continued to eat with his fork and smiled.

"How did you know?" I asked Harry.

"I remember you telling me that your favorite comfort food is strawberries and cream. Being that you're pregnant would mean that you get cravings and this is probably your craving." Harry explained.

"Well either way I love you." I smiled. He pecked my lips and we continued eating.

"So we're sleeping here today?" Liam asked. Zayn, Niall and Louis walked in and sat on the chairs.

"Yeah. Ciara will sleep on the bed with Harry and us four will sleep on the floor or chairs." Zayn smiled.

"What time do we have to wake up at for the flight?" I asked.

"6 am." Liam answered.

"The plane leaves at 8." Niall added.

"Giving us an hour and a half to get ready." Zayn said.

"And eat." Louis smiled. I stood up and lied down on the bed, Harry slipping in behind me.

"Good night lads." I said.

"Good night Ciara and Harry." Niall smiled. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.