Want You Back...

Part 2;

His POV.

Today went slower than usual and I had this horrible, sick feeling in my stomach. It was as if my guts were trying to warn me of something, but like any other person I brushed it aside. And by God, I wish I hadn't.

Driving home from work, listing to y/n favourite songs, exited to see her. I had finally been able to unlock the stiff door when I saw the note, placed along the kitchen counter, suddenly I stared panicking and shaking when I lifted and opened the note.

It read...
" I'm sorry I've disappointed everyone. I love you y/b/f/n. I love you family.
To y/b/f/n. I love you, I'm sorry I couldn't carry on. Please don't forget me, but do move on with your life. You deserve a happy and loving life, with a wife who treats you well and children that you ever so wanted.
To family. Sorry, I really am but don't split as a family because of me. I love all of you so so much.  I am just really sorry things couldn't get better."

I dropped to my knees and poured my heart out, quickly gathering myself I ran to the bathroom, breathing heavy and jumping two steps at a time up the stairs. Nearly tripping over my own feet as I raced to the bathroom almost as of my life depends on it. 

The sight, it was horrible. My beautiful y/n, I dropped to my knees again beside the bathtub, clutching her hand in mine and talking to her like she was asleep, sadly I knew that wasn't true and I couldn't bring her back.

It was so hard to see her like that. I still love her, but she wanted me to move on and that is what I will try to do. For her. My angel.

Months had passed, and there was still no luck with moving along.
I had been out clubbing with friends on countless occasions nearly every night, I wake up and there's bottles of alcohol scattered round the house but nothing will erase the pain. Countless girls I've slept with, and none of them are like her.

I just wanted her back, it pains me that there's nothing I can do for her now, I wish I could have seen the signs.

Now at least a year later I've kind of moved on. It was hard but I did it. I had a new girlfriend, she's really nice but she's just not y/n, we only lasted for about a few months and then that's when it dawned on me.

I can't move on because I love her too much. And I want to be with her wherever she is, I could care less whether I end up in heaven or hell. As long as I'm with her I am happy.

That's when I decided. I can't live without her. I won't live without her. It may hurt my family but they should understand if they really love me and want the best for me...