The night

Highschool DxD yaoi (KibaxIssei)

Authors note: Hiya you guys! This is a random highschool DxD oneshot! A simple thing as a vote or a comment can make my day, so feel free (^.^)!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Highschool DxD, nor the characters. I only own the story and the cover!

-------LEMON WARNING! (Contains smutty stuff
(^ν^))-------

Kiba POV:

It was a hot summer night and I couldn't sleep because of some weird thoughts I had. I sighed and after a view moments I went to the kitchen of our clubhouse, grabbing the milk and drinking it straight from the package, letting bits of fluid stream down my chin.

The next moment a sleepy Issei came into the kitchen, my eyes trailing down his body since he was only wearing a boxer. He saw me looking at him and my face turned a light pink color and I quickly looked to the wall. "U-uh h-hey Issei..." I lamely said and cursed myself in my head for stuttering. "H-hi Kiba..." he said and an awkward silence fell between us. After a view moments I broke it "So w-what are you doing here this late?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck "It's warm." I nodded "so why are you here?" The brunette asked me.

"Uhm well..." I started weakly, I couldn't possibly tell him that my fantasies about him kept me awake... "I-I was thirsty..." I finally said, only half lying.

"I know you longer then today Yuuto, and you're not a good liar." He said "B-but-" he cut me off "tell me why you're really here." I felt a blush creep up my face unable to push it down "W-well uhm..." "I-it's like this uhh..." "Spit it out already Kiba!!" Issei softly yelled at me not wanting to wake the others. "I couldn't sleep either but it was for a different reason then you had..." I finally explained. "Oh and what is that reason if I may ask?" His chocolate brown eyes are so beautiful in the faint moonlight... Not the time to think about that Kiba!

"Uhm tha-that isn't i-important..." I exclaimed tripping over my words. "If it isn't you can tell right? And if it is you must tell me!" I felt my face flush bright pink and I looked down I softly mumbled to myself "If you'd know you won't be my friend anymore..."

It was just hard enough for him to hear and he placed a hand on my shoulder and nodded "I promise whatever it is I'll stay your friend... ...unless you killed someone or are in love with me or something hahaha." He said jokingly. I looked down at the ground and whispered: "...What if it is one of those two?..."

He stopped laughing and looked at me more seriously. "You know you can tell me everything right?" He more told me than asked me. "Uh I think..." I said still looking down at the ground, only now my cheeks were bright red.

"Who did you murder?..." he asked me bluntly. "I-I didn't murder a-anyone..." I whispered, his eyes widened. "But that means you..." It was no use now to run away for my problems rather than face them once and for all. "Issei... I-" I was cut off by a suprise kiss he landed on my lips, realizing how soft his lips are I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. We only pulled away for air, a string of saliva covered the little space between us.

"Is-Issei?..." I asked him, both of our faces were colored bright pink. "K-Kiba, I love you... I was always chasing girls to hide it..." With that I kissed him pushing him on the couch and wrapping my legs around his waist. "I love you too Issei" I said and he kissed me back, I licked his bottom lip softly and traced one his nipples down and softly thudded it, he gasped a little in my mouth so I took the chance and let my tongue enter. I explored his mouth softly and we battled with our tongues. I broke apart our kiss and licked and kissed my way across his neck and down his spine "K-Kiba pl-please..." He moaned out and my boxer seemed to get too small.

I blushed hard when I saw the bugle in his underwear, wanting to please him, covering me in his warm, white semen... I pulled down his boxers harshly and stripped out of mine aswell. We were both blushing because of seeing eachother naked and aroused like this.

I started slowly stoking him letting him become even harder than he already was. "O-oh K-Kiba!" He moaned as precum dripped off the tip of his dick. I licked it off making my member twitch in excitement.

I put my finger at his entrance and waited for him to give a sign I could, he nodded and with that I put one finger slowly inside of him. "A-aah..." Issei moaned in pain and pleasure. After he relaxed a bit more I put another finger inside of him and soon a third one. "Kiba pl-please more...!" Issei moaned out. I put my dick at his entrance and kissed him passionately before slowly pushing inside of him, my penis was throbbing with precum along with his.

His ass was so tight and hot that I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum but it wouldn't for him either "A-ah I-Issei I'm cumming!" I said after just a view hard thrusts "C-cum inside of me pl-please Kiba!" I stroked him faster as I sped up and pulled him into a kiss. "Issei!" I moaned out and filled him up with my semen, at the same time I felt a warm sticky substance in my hand. "K-Kiba I l-love you" Issei said panting "I-I love y-you too" I said before collapsing on top of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~

Akeno woke up and stretched before putting on her schooluniform, thinking about the noises she heard last night and walked into the living room of their clubhouse "oh my..." she said as she saw the boys lay on top of eachother naked, cuddling for warmth.

The end! I hope you guys (if anyone reads this anyway) enjoyed yourselves! ★彡
My fist yuri story is being written by the way, check it out if you want to. ^^