Meeting Horse-Face

#02

In the year 850, Eren Jaeger joined the trainee squad in hopes to serve mankind in its struggle for knowledge and survival against the beastly Titans. Though despite the grueling training, it seems to Eren that there are other things that could work him into the ground.

~At the male cabins~

Armin: *still has a black voice and forever will have one* Hey yo Eren, did you catch the newest episode of Dance Moms?!

Eren: Wtf, hell no. O_o

Armin: Y-Yeah me neither.. >_>

Eren: Hey did you catch the newest episode of Cops-?

Armin: WHAT CHU TRYIN' TO TELL ME BOI?! O^O

Eren: What?! Nothing! OAO

Armin: Das right homeboy, it better be nothin'. -3-

Eren: O___O

Mikasa: *suddenly shows up* Hey, OTP, get a move on, training is about to start.

Eren: Mikasa! You're not supposed to be in here! OAO What if one of us was changing? >///__///>

Mikasa: Don't get your hopes up, Eren. Besides, you wouldn't be the one I'd check out. *Glances over Eren's shoulder*

Reiner: *Changing into a shirt which allowed his muscles to stand out*

Mikasa: *winces* Zayum... *bites her lip*

Armin: Okay, fangirl 101, the only one allowed to check out the boys is me and that one gay guy that stays here.

Eren: What gay guy? I've never seen him around.

Armin: That's because you're not looking in the mirror son.

Eren: OAO

Mikasa: Snap.

Armin: Okay, let's roll out -3- *literally rolls out of the cabin*

Eren: *sighs and follows*

Mikasa: *starts to follow but then looks back at Reiner*

Reiner: *puts his leg up onto a chair to adjust the leather straps*

Mikasa: *mouths 'wait for me' and then walks out with the other two*

~At the training grounds~

Shadis: Today you'll be practicing your balance for when you all earn your 3DManeuver Gear in the future. If you can't balance then obviously there is no hope for you EVER becoming a real soldier. So you all better hope you're naturals at this because we won't hesitate to send your little anime asses to the fields!!!

All of the cadets: Yes sir!

Eren: I totally have this! :D

Armin: Da fuck he talkin' about little anime asses. Shit, mine came from the freakin' gods. I mean just check it out!

Mikasa: Bitch please.

Eren: Guys shut up! Lets start already! I want to show Shadis that I've got what it takes to not end up working in those miserable fields!!

Jean: Well at the rate you're going you might as well be buried in them and used as fertilizer.

Eren: WHO DAFUQ SAID THAT?!?!!?

Armin & Mikasa: O__O

Eren: *turns around and gasps* YOU!! Wait who are you again?

Jean: The name's Jean Kirschstein. And I take it you're the suicidal bastard, Eren Jaeger.