Chapter 4

(A/N: This picture is importent to this chapter)

  3rd pov:

(Y/n) wakes up in her dream. She see the guild hall empty and a girl that looks like her but older walking to her. "Hey (Y/n)." She said "Are you me?" (Y/n) said "Well kinda I'm here to give you the magic to help everyone you love." She said "How do I that?" "You see that (F/c) light over at our dad's table." She said (Y/n) nodded "Well go over there and touch it then you'll see." She said point to Natsu's table. 

      (A/N: What older you looks like you can change the colors)

 (Y/n) pov:

I walk over to the table and slowly putting my hand to the light. As I did it got brighter and brighter til I closed my eyes.

      ~Reality~

I open my eyes to see my Dad who looks shocked"P-princess?!?" He yelled I was confused why is he looking at me. I feel that my tongue holding something heavy and it's not in my mouth. I looked  to my right to see something pink holding Lucy. I look down to see it's my tongue holding Lucy and me wearing a green suit with goggles that look like frog eyes, shoes looking like frog feet, and gloves. "W-what the! What happened to me...And what happened to my voice. Ribbit." I said with my voice sounding frog like. (A/N: It sounds like Tsuyu from My Hero Academia) And I think my hairstyle change.

 (A/N: It sounds like Tsuyu from My Hero Academia) And I think my hairstyle change

(A/N: What you look like now but your hair color it's still (F/c))

   I drop Lucy down. "D-daddy what's h-happening to me!" I cried running to him. He hugged me. "It's okay princess it's just I think you unlocked your magic." He said and grabbed Lucy. "Okay (Y/n) I need you to take Lucy back to the guild okay. Happy will be with you ." he said handing me Lucy and I pick her up with my tongue. "Okay dad." I said and ran back to the guild with Happy. "Hey (Y/n) cool magic." Happy said "Thanks but no time for complements. We need to get miss Lucy back to the guild." I said as we run to the guild.

     ~After the war because you didn't know your magic that well~

"It a tranformation and Reqiping magic I'm guessing it's a animal type."....