Part 1

Speak Out
    These people are the ones who changed my life dramatically. These three important people are the most important people in my life. These three people might have flaws, and they are not a perfect human beings. However, no one is perfect, and they are who I have in my life. My mom, dad, and boyfriend have changed my life dramatically.  My mother is a beautiful unique women, but she still has insecurities. She is a stay at home mother. My father is a handsome man who works for our living. My boyfriend helps me overcome my depression. They changed my life by giving me life, beauty and love.
    My mother is amazing, but she is very insecure about her looks. Still she was the first one who I looked up too. Because she was a very hard-working mother. Mother’s should change a small kids diapers, change their clothes, help feed them, and help clean them until they are old enough to do those things alone, and the children should have always have a childhood.
My father is my actual hero. I did not look up to him until I was in my teen years. He was their for all my volleyball and basketball games, and he was there for me during my rough patches, which were mostly during my teen years.
Parents should never give up on their children. If they do give up on their children they are not a responsible parent. They should take a few years to think if they want children. Before having them. Being a parent is more than just meeting a child's basic needs, and it gets even more complicated when they enter school. If people cannot do parenting then they should not have children. Having kids is a responsibility, and people have to step up to the plate because children are very hard to take care of. I wish my parents would have thought about all of this.
I am very happy I still have my parents with me today, though. They gave me everything I ever wanted. It just took them time to grow into being parents.  Both of my parents are responsible. Both of them kept their jobs to keep a roof over our heads and provide food to eat. . I am a very lucky person to have my mother and father. Both of them were the ones who given me life,beauty and love.
My boyfriend is a person who I look up too. He is the only one I look forward to seeing after school and after work. We do fight in our relationship, but we just need to talk it out so we can understand each other.  I love him for who he is. I do not have to worry about him cheating on me because I trust him with my entire life. He has changed everything; I was alone all of those years, and when he walked into my life, it was love at first sight. When I looked into his eyes, it was like I was getting sucked into a world that did not even exist until that moment.
    Three years ago, was when she was fourteen years old and still in Minnesota, she dabbled into stuff that she new was wrong, she would not eat, or take care of herself. Her parents were always at work, and they both had hospital jobs at the time. An incident happened during the summer weeks. She knew it was a big mistake messaging him. He was twenty one years old. She thought he was nice. He talked nice to her and actively sought her out. He Gave her many compliments, made her feel like she was the only person in the room. He was acting so friendly, and she looked for him because he made her feel like she was better than every girl out their because he kept talking to her. It made her feel beautiful and special.
He groomed her from the day she met him. She had no idea, She was fourteen years old. She did not think anything bad would happen. Until it did. She lied to her mom and told her mother that she was at her best friend's house but in reality, she was hanging with a male twice her age. Her best friend covered for her. She did not know what she was getting into. That one text message changed everything.
He did things to her that made her cry; she was violated for an hour or more, screaming her lungs out,but she could not do anything. His grip was so strong that she could not get away. She was just a worthless worm that could not get away from a predator. After violating her, he brought her home. Later on She got into a fight with both her parents because she ran away a few weeks ago. She finally got the temptation to tell both of her parents that she was raped. Yet  begged her parents to not call the cops. Later, she found out later that they did call the cops.
    She heard the phone rang one day,  but she was too late, and it went straight to voicemail. She noticed that it was one of the town’s local cops. She took a big gulp of air and inhaled and exhaled. She then was told to tell him her part of story. The cop drove to her parents house, and she explained in detail to the officer. He took notes on everything and asked very important questions which were like where did this happen, what was the time, and who did this to you? The questions seemed to never end.  
Ultimately the charges were dropped and they did nothing to him. She was so frustrated and mad because he did this to her and why did he not get charged? So she started leaning towards alcohol. Because she did not know how to cope with life anymore. She felt like it was all her fault and that she deserved it, which was not the truth, So she decided to get drunk, and for a few years, she started self harming. She was clean for 1 year till that day. She wanted to die; she was numb from all the alcohol. So, she took a surgical razor, put it against her skin, and tears started rushing down her cheeks while the razor was being dragged against her soft white skin. She noticed that it would not stop bleeding. She bled for three hours straight and decided to clean the wounds up that she created on her arms. And her mom was asleep at the time so she has no idea what is happening to her own daughter. Her mom thought she was all fine, well she was very wrong.
She decided to take a video of the open wounds when the blood was pouring out of the wounds to send it to her friends. Her friend got very concerned and called the cops. A few days later, the cops showed up at her house and questioned her without a parent or guardian which was illegal. She knew what she did was very deadly. The officer  questioned her again. A few hours later, he left and charges were filed against the male.
They wanted her part of the story again. But she denied it because she was so sick of talking about her rape over and over. It made her feel even more like a piece of garbage. The male twice her age did it again with a thirteen year old. So they finally wanted to listen to her. But she was already out of state and, she could not make that decision.
They dropped the charges. It made her feel better since she and her family moved out of that state. She was very  excited to start her new life with her, and her family.
My mother, father and boyfriend they all changed my life by getting me the help I needed. They recommended me to get  a therapist, which they did, and since that day i’ve been slowly improving. Those are the three people who influenced my life dramatically. Families should always stick together. Without them I could of died, so I am very thankful of having the parents of my dreams.