School, Shit, and Stuff

Up there is Asher!

"Asher!! Wake up, honey! It's your first day at school today! You don't want to be late, right?" Dad yelled from downstairs. I grunt as I slowly get up from my bed. Looking at the clock on my nightstand, I quickly grunt and grab a clean towel and fresh clothes from my wardrobe.

I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door, looking at the mirror inside the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush, filled it with toothpaste, and quickly brushed my sharp teeth. After finishing with my teeth, I turned on the shower and checked the water temperature. When it got to the perfect temperature, I got up and started to wash.

After showering, I quickly dried myself and got to my room. I grab my clean underwear and wear it after pulling down the towel around my waist. Then I grabbed the black ripped jeans and a blue tank top that were lying on my bed, brushing my messy jet black hair, and grabbed a leather jacket from the hanger, my school bag, and went downstairs, where my parents and little siblings are waiting.

"It took you long enough, brother." Lasher, my eight-year-old little brother said when I sat in front of him.

"Too cozy to leave the bed," I said, and I grabbed a sandwich near my father.

"You and your father are just the same," Dad said, making me and Father laugh.

"Well, the bed is heaven; we can't resist, Eddie," Father said, and I agree. Dad just rolled his eyes when he put a plate full of bacon on the table, making our mouths start to droll and making Dad cringe in disgust.

After breakfast, I grabbed my keys, jacket, and school bag from the couch. I was going to take my siblings to school, but Dad said Father would take them to school. Dad kissed my forehead before I went to the garage.

"Have a good day, Asher. Don't cause trouble on your first day, okay?" Dad said. I can't promise Dad; I'm a troublemaker just like Father.

I just nodded and hugged Dad for a couple of minutes. We separated, and I quickly went to the garage to get my motorcycle.

I pulled out of the garage and started my motorcycle. Waving for my dad, I quickly drove from home to school.

The school is just 10 blocks away; I can walk or run there, but I'm a lazy ass.

In my old school year, children and symbiotes could be in the same class. But here, there are huge differences between San Francisco and Bodega Bay. Here, symbiotes are treated like soldiers, bodyguards, and such. Under the age of 16, we symbiotes still had normal education, but at age 16 and up, in high school, we began our training as a normal symbiote would have back at Klyntar. We got separated from the humans and went to another building next to those human high schools.

When I saw the building, I stopped my motorcycle near those human high schools and got my phone that I had put in my pocket.

"Yeah? What is it Poison?" I asked my cousin over the phone. Really, why did he call me when I was driving?

"The fuck!! Ew, no, I won't do it!" I yelled and closed the call. My cousin is losing his mind.

"Hey fuckhead, what are you doing there?" Someone asks and makes me look up from my phone, and my eyes meet my best friend and rival too, Wrath Ancer- Klyntar. He was just like me—half symbiote, half human. He had short black hair and red eyes, and our height is just the same, and amazingly, we are the top dogs in our middle school year. No one dared mess with me and Wrath back then; it made me almost laugh remembering it.

"Calling your boyfriend dumbass," I said. He just scoffs and gives me the middle finger.

"The fuck-fuck head." God Wrath, can you just stop pretending that you don't like my cousin for just an hour?