00

"hogwarts train"

↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫                     Willow's POV

↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫
                     Willow's POV

To say I was nervous was an understatement. As I stood there on the platform, suitcase in hand, I was trying my best to stay calm, but my shaking figure let everyone see right through my facade.

"Willow dear, are you alight?"

I bolted out of my trance at the sound of my mother, Nina Lana, and glanced up at her.

"Why of course, what ever made you think otherwise?" I questioned soflty, masking the nervousness in my voice to at least try and sound normal.

"You seem to be trembling, honey. There's nothing to worry about! I'm sure they'll all love you, you'll do amazing sweetie." She smiled softly, patting my back in the process.

But even I could see right through her, she was nervous as well. She's never been to Hogwarts, she doesn't know what it's like. She's ever only heard about it from my father, Matt Lana, but he sadly passed away last year, leaving my mother to fend for herself. He had always wanted me to ettend Hogwarts, but my mother insisted I go to Ilvermorny. After his death, she felt as if she should honor him and do what he always wished I would do, attend Hogwarts.

Smiling at my mother, I simply said, "I know mother, I'll just miss Ilvermorny very dearly. It's always strange attending a new school."

She nodded in understanding before the train's whistle blew, signaling it's leave.

Her eyes widened as she handed me a small pouch "Now hurry on dear, it's time for you to go."

"What's this?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh just a little bit of money dear, I wanted you to enjoy your time there and have lots of fun, so don't worry. I heard there's some delisious butterbear you could try." She winked.

"Thank you mother." I eyed the pouch, feeling my lips slightly twiching into a grin.

She crouched down slightly to my level, considering I was only 5'2, before gripping my shoulders and pulling me into a very tight hug. I hugged her back just as tight, trying to stop the tears that were attempting to escape. I'll miss her so much.

I felt her kiss my head lightly, before she whispered under her breath, "I'll miss you baby girl, your father would be so proud, I love you."

"I love you too mom."

"And don't you forget to write!"

↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫↬↫

And that's the end of the first chapter, it was quite short, but that was the point. I kinda wanted you to get a little information about Willow's life.

I'll be updating again very soon! But what do you guys think so far! Feedback is always appreciated!

                 Love you all! 💫