1

Hoseok woke up early in the morning to the sound of Yoongi's loud curses "he must be angry" He thought to himself. He walked down stairs to see Yoongi about to punch the TV.

"Hey what did the TV ever do to you," Hoseok joked hoping to change Yoongi's mood.

"We are supposed to have a movie day today but the stupid TV isn't working," Yoongi says hitting the TV. Not hard enough to make it fall or break, but hard enough to make it shake.

"Well is it plugged in? I unplugged it last night," Hoseok asks sitting down on the couch watching Yoongi continue to fight with the TV.

"Why the fuck did you unplug it in the fucking first place," Yoongi curses at him.

"Because I couldn't find the remote to turn it off," Hoseok defends himself.

"There is a fucking button for you to turn the TV off on the TV," Yoongi says confused on why Hoseok acted so dumb at times.

"Well I was too lazy to look for it," Hoseok crosses his arms across his chest.

"You are so dumb at times Hoseok," Yoongi says angry but smirks just a tiny bit "Well the guys should be back soon so go put clothes,"  Yoongi says plugging the TV back in while smiling at the half naked Hoseok who happened to be in his boxers.

Hoseok happily skips up the steps and puts on blue ripped skinny jeans with a black shirt. He then goes to the mirror to style his hair he puts it into his usual almost bowl cut look with a slight part. He skips back downstairs fully dressed and starts putting snacks into bowls.

"Hobi~," Yoongi whines from the living room.

"Yes~," Hoseok whines back.

"Don't forget to make the popcorn but don't burn it this time it takes forever for the smell to leave," Yoongi yells.

"Don't worry I can do it," Hoseok pocks his head out of the kitchen giving Yoongi a cute soft smile.

"Good if you burn it I'm making you sleep inside of the oven," Yoongi threatens.

"You're so mean hyung," Hoseok says before finishing putting snacks in bowls.

Luckily he didn't burn the popcorn. A knock came at the door it must have been the other guys. Yoongi opens the door and is attacked by the five others.

"You guys took forever," Yoongi says while pushing the others off of him.

"Yeah traffic was bad," Namjoon says taking off his coat.

"You guys should have just drove home last night instead of staying at a hotel," Hoseok says laying the snacks on the table.

"Well it was really late after the movie and we were tired and the hotel was the closest," Jin says in defense.

"Ok well we missed you," Hoseok pretends to cry.

"I didn't," Yoongi raises his hand.

"You don't ever miss anyone except Hoseok," Jimin pouts.

"That's because me and Hoseok are the closest," Yoongi hugs Hoseok tightly giving him a peck on the cheek.

Hoseok gave Yoongi a sweet smile.

"Hoseok I do not believe you are straight not matter how many girls you date," Taehyung laughs.

"Well me and Yoongi are just friends," Hoseok ruffles Yoongi's hair.

"Hey don't forget I'm your hyung," Yoongi punches Hoseok's arm.

"Let's start the movie," Jungkook says while jumping on the couch.

Hoseok and Yoongi sit next to each other Taehyung and Jungkook sitting together on the other side of Hoseok while Namjoon and Jin sit on the other side of Yoongi. Everyone is cuddling except Yoongi and Hoseok of course. They start watching horror movies enjoying their day together.

***************
It's late and everyone else is asleep Yoongi and Hoseok sit on the couch and just talk.

"How are you and your boyfriend," Hoseok asked Yoongi.

"We broke up yesterday," Yoongi says but doesn't seem to care.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know," Hoseok brushes a piece of hair out of Yoongi's face.

"I didn't tell you so how could you know either way I didn't care the bitch was so fucking annoying," Yoongi laughs.

"How," Hoseok smiles.

"He would always be like let's go public and when I say no he would say I didn't love him," Yoongi and Hoseok laugh together.

"Yeah me and my girlfriend broke up because she only wanted my money," Hoseok says.

"That's sad you good," Yoongi plays with the rips in Hoseok's pants.

"I like when we talk at night," Hoseok smile.

"Yeah I feel like we barely talk anymore," Yoongi gives a light chuckle.

"I'm glad we are friends," Hoseoks holds Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi gives a weak smile knowing that what he was about to do could possibly ruin the friendship they have.

"Hoseok," Yoongi says.

"Hmm," Hoseok turns to face him.

Yoongi leans in a gives him a light peck on the lips. Hoseok looks shocked for a second then pulls Yoongi in a slow passionate kiss. Yoongi holds Hoseoks face in his hand.

Hoseok thinks in his head I'm really kissing Yoongi hyung right now. WAIT IM KISSING A GUY.

Hoseok pushes away from Yoongi.

"What's wrong Hobi," Yoongi goes to cup his face but gets his hand slapped away.

"I can do this right now," Hoseok runs to his room.

"What the fuck Yoongi why did you do that," Yoongi punches the closest pillow "why did you think this would work out,".

Hoseok locks his door and tear's start streaming down his face.

"Why did he kiss me, why did I kiss him back," Hoseok curls up into a ball in front of the door.

A few minutes later there is a knock.

"Yoongi go away," Hoseok calls out through tear's.

"I'm sorry please talk to me I'm so sorry," Yoongi tries to hold back tear's.

"It's ok I just want to be alone right now," Hoseok lays his head on the door.

"I'm staying right here I'm not leaving you alone," Yoongi sits on the other side of the door.

"Why did you kiss me Yoongi," Hoseok whisper hoping Yoongi doesn't hear.

"Because I love you," Yoongi starts to cry.

"I love you too but I didn't kiss you," Hoseok cries more.

"You kissed me back and I love you as more than a friend Hoseok I really love you," Yoongi yells starting to get angry.

"I didn't mean to kiss you," Hoseok bangs on the door.

"Then why did you why would kiss me back!" Yoongi leaves.

Yoongi wipes some tear's when he feels arms wrapped around him.

"Please don't be mad at me please," Hoseok cries.

"To late," Yoongi pushes him off.