Prologue

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS, I AM HOPING YOU'LL GIVE IT A CHANCE AND ENJOY. IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE :)
-3MSUGE

For the human race, it's not that hard to forget. We tend to avoid painful things or experiences, just about anything painful or unknown to end or begin. We tend to overthink things and we forget to just live in the moment. we don't take in the beautiful scenery because we're more focused on the things bothering us, and we tend to forget that we are only going to live once.

I'm exactly like the rest of them, the human race I mean. I tend to not notice the important things in my life and I tend to dwell on the small things bothering me. Missing the true beauty of things around me. there are so many things I could've done better in my life up to this point. something as small as taking a slow stroll down the street to the park.

Where to begin my story isn't that hard to think of, I believe we should start from the beginning?

It all began when my sixteenth birthday came around. My whole life I had moved from place to place, so not being extremely close or fond of people wasn't anything new. I had decided with my grandmother's approval, that we would travel to Cuba. Not being very fond of planes myself, I was quite a bit nervous to be taking a four hour trip to another country.

As we packed our things into the trunk of the car, the feelings of anxiety I had before began to increase even more. unknown to the reason for the increase, I decided it was best to just brush it off, as it would soon disappear entirely once we're in Cuba. The car trip itself to the airport was relatively quite peaceful, other than the occasional stop light, it was a quick trip there. Nothing significant really would occur, well... until the actual boarding of the plane.