PK Gets Bullied

It all started when I was conceived by PoopJayers and Poopmina. They told me I was adopted, and I was always in neglect...until they showed the proof. They showed a picture when I came out of my real mommy's tum tum. I looked like a fuckin' dog goddam Im'm so ugly. Lumina always rubbed it in my face but I always ignored him/her. One day he called a dumb nigger despite being a fuckin ghost. I bought myself some Anti-bullying goggles to prevent people calling me a reatrd, but then he realized that I was no more fun to bully after I got the anti-bullying goggles. One day, he mysteriously left with PoopJayers, I never knew why, but now I know it was to buy a dozen condoms (extra small.). I still went to school, and I was in the plus plus class I was that godddam stipud. One day the teacher handed me a NEGATIVE grade and that was when I realized I'm falling behind....but then, this man with scrumptious, juicy biceps walked up into the plus plus class and went "yo is there the retrads at?" The teacher got her fatass up and went "shut the fuck up boomer" and smacked his head. He then screamed very loudly, and I yelled "oh hot" but also "wait that's child abuse," and then we heard a man yell "FBI OPEN UP" and then they bust down the fuckin door and pinned the teacher to the floor, and I went "don't touch my boomy woomy" I then nutured him at my home and after he woke up he went "nibba where am i." I then felt something in my white skin that made me go "wanna furry roleplay bro?" He looked at me weirdly at first, but then realized how much trouble I'm in. I literally got a fucking negative grade, and I can't the word stiptud right. He then agreed out of pity, and I showed him my 20 furrsonas. I told him to pick the coolest one, and he picked one named "Tippers." Tippers was an alright. I was going through a phase when I made her I wanted to be female, I identified as a transgender. I then told Boom Boom about the story, ad he was like "nibba you fucked up, this is epic." I picked the furrsona named "Gem", who is just a fuckin dog. I had writers block when I made her, so I just made her a fuckin dog I don't care anymore man. Gem was a white dog, with a red nose, and she looked like me. I then laid down on the couch, and asserted my dominace by manspreading, but then I realized, I'm nothing close to a man. Damn. So I told him the plot I had, and he did it for me. He manspreaded, and since I'm a dog, I licked his cock. THINGS GOT A LITTLE HEATED. He called the police and I said "it's just a prank idiots" on the phone and then they hung up. Close call, amirite? Anyways, since I'm dogy, that triggered Lumina's Doge senses from 500 fucking miles away in Mexico. Lumina is Mexican. He loves him some Tostitos, salsa (both kinds), and mustaches that make you look like a pedophile. He then abandoned PoopJayers, and powered up to his Super Saiyen 10 form. He then went "gotta skidaddlye hoe" and blasted off. He broke into my house, BUT THEN SUDDENLY SANS POPPED UP! HE SAVED THE DAY, AND BONED LUMINA TO DEATH! HE BROTHER PAPAYA HOPPED RIGHT IN AND MADE A THREESOME. Boomer & I decided to watch a movie to distract our minds from what we had just witnessed. I pulled up the movie "Emo PurpleRodri." I could see a lot of Boomer in it, as that means he's also emo which got me very tingly bruh. I then slipped some laxatives into his beer despite being underaged. Yes, this is very edgy. I then dragged his body up stairs which was no easy task because of how fucking fat he is. To break character for a minute, Boomer um try to lose a few pounds :)). I stripped him of his cleavage, and put him in bed with me. When he woke up and started saying the n-word 69 times, I wispered in his ear "i didn't know you were over compensating for something." He then became tomato red, but then I heard a dog outside of my window. IT LOOKED JUST LIKE ME AND THE FURRSONA GEM. I went out nude to see what's good, and the DOG BIT MY DICK! I then realized...it was Lumina's dog...but I realized...the dog was me...

TO BE CONTINUED MAYBE