Broken Bones

I remember waking up in your arms... Feeling safe and secure.. Like nobody can cause me harm...

But now youre gone... Done... When we had just begun...

Where did you go?... Why did uou leave?... Was the love u wanted not strong enough from me?...

I gave you my all when clearly all you wanted was for me to fall...

I did nothing to you... Nothing to deserve the shade that you threw...

Everything you did and everything you said... Still constantly ringing around in my head...

What did i ever do to you?... But love and support u through all u have been through...

You say u didnt mean to... It was out of your control... But you did it so easily.. Like a officer on his 100th patrol...

I dont get why you had to leave me alone... Alone with all of my broken bones...

You knew my pain... But yet you allowed it to happen again...

All i ever tried to do was show the love i always wanted.... But you started lashing out... And getting mad and now im so haunted...

By the thought of you holding some other girls... Our special hickeys that i used to cherish like new pearls....

You let them touch you and you touch them.... In the way u promised u would touch me again...

But you confuse me so much.... You show up some nights and give me your touch....

Like you want us back just as much as i... But you wont believe i dont want another guy....

I couldnt touch a man... For all i longed for was your hand...

You wont believe me... You accuse and say shit the hurts so bad but you see...

Through all you have done though none was deserved... I cant help but still have this urge...

To believe you will change back to who u used to be... The one that loved and worshipped me...

And treated me how i treated him.... The promises that i started to believe grew grim...

For uve done what u said u would never do.... Make me feel and act such a fool...

So many reason to leave but i stay... Because i wouldnt survive if u just went away....

-Trynaty Dalton
(1/25/19)