Chapter 30 ( Final Chapter )

[ LaKayla ]

" Let's go before where late ! "

I yelled as I grabbed my purse . Right now where on our way to court . I just hope we get to keep Trey because it will break my heart if we don't . We gathered into the car and headed to the courthouse . Mia and Marcus where at my moms because they didn't need to come to court .

" You alright ? " Ray asked as he grabbed my hand .

" Yeah just a bit nervous . "

" Everything will be fine . " He smiled .

" Relax mom . " Promise said .

Ray pulled up to the courthouse and parked . We gathered our things then headed inside .

As we walked inside I seen Troy smile at me . I mugged him and went inside . I hugged Trey as he made his way over to Ray's lawyer .

~~~

" Your honor this women has barley been in the boys life . Now all of sudden she wants her son ! She left him at his dads doorstep at the age of 10 for crying out loud ! "

Ray's lawyer Taylor was the best around .

" She had her reasons . " Amber's lawyer Lauren stated .

" Like ? " The judge questioned .

Amber stood up and walked over to the stand .

" Your honor at the time I was on drugs and was not capable of raising my son . So I did what I thought was best and gave him to his dad. " Amber stated .

" So you went away for 6 years ? " The judge stated .

" Yes . " Amber said .

" Interesting . " The judge said .

" Your honor Ray and LaKayla has raised this boy since he was 10 . They have done a great job raising him . Amber has barley been a mother figure to Trey . " Lawyer Taylor stated .

" LaKayla didn't even want Trey at first ! She wanted nothing to do with that child ! " Lawyer Lauren stated .

" Let's call LaKayla to the stand . " The Judge said .

I got up and walked to the stand and sat down .

" So LaKayla when you first found out about Trey how did you take it ? " Lawyer Lauren asked .

" I'll admit I didn't like it one bit . Finding out that Ray had another child that he didn't tell me about made me upset which made me want nothing to do with Trey . "

" So what happened once you found out about Ray taking in Trey ? " Lawyer Lauren asked.

" It made me more mad but I had to understand that Trey was just a kid and that he didn't have nothing to do with the decisions his mother had made . "

" So what is your relationship with Trey today . " The judge asked .

I smiled . " Trey is like a son to me . Me and Ray took him in and raised him till this day . I'm not his real mom but it sure does feel like it . I love Trey with all my heart and I'm glad to call him my son . "

The audience clapped as I stoked up and walked back to my seat . The lawyers began to argue and that's when the judge began to call order in the court .

" 10 minute recess . " The judge ordered .

I'm just so nervous about everything .

~~~

" I give Rayan Smith full custody of Trey Smith . Court dismissed ! " The judge yelled .

I screamed with excitement . I walked over to Trey and Ray and hugged them to death .

We thanked the lawyers then headed home . I walked into the house and laid down the couch .

" Im gonna go take a shower . " Trey said

He kissed my cheek then went upstairs . I'm glad everything worked out how we planned .

~~~~

[ Promise ]

" Isaiah move ! "

I laughed as he tickled me .

He laughed and looked down at me . He leaned in and kissed me passionately , I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to kiss him roughly . He began to undress me , kissing me in all the right places .

" Are you sure . " He asked .

I nodded my head yes even though I wasn't so sure .

~~~

I walked into the house sore as ever . I walked upstairs and took a shower and laid down falling into a deep sleep .

I woke up and went downstairs .

" Hey mom . "

" Hey Promise . " She smiled .

I fixed me something to eat and sat at the table .

" How you been ? " My mom asked .

" Fine . "

She smiled at me then got up and walled out of the kitchen . I rolled my eyes then went up to room .

~~~~

( 3 Days Later )

This is third time I've thrown up today and I'm getting scared . I got into my car and drove to the store to get some test .

Once I got back home I went into the bathroom and peed on the 3 different tests . I walked into my room waited for about 15 minutes . I was so scared to go look at then test . I walked into the bathroom and picked up the sticks .

Positive .

Positive .

Positive .

-------------

This is the end of Completed But There Will Be A Third Book Called Accomplished . Be On The Look Out For It ! Thanks For Reading !

Alexius'