Chap 1

A/N: Hey guys, I just wanna say that I'm sorry for not posting like at all I'll try to do better so with that let the show begin

Another day of trying to keep the mansion in one piece.

Victoria's POV
"I wish I could go through one full day without having to hear, see, or help clean up a mess caused by the others. I mean don't get me wrong the try there best but sometimes they try too hard", I sighed while running to the kitchen after hearing an explosion. As I walk into the kitchen, I'm greeted by a cloud of black smoke.
After walking through it a see Bard with a flamethrower in his hand and a burnt table of food. "Bard" I sighed taking the flamethrower from him ."now please clean this up without making another mess,the lord has a guest coming later and I don't want this to be here when he arrives, " I said as I walked out of the kitchen putting the flamethrower away telling Sebastian what happened.
I walk outside to the garden to pick flowers to put around the manor and see a dead garden."Finny what the bloody hell happened here" I yelled causing him to jump back while apologizing.
I walked into to forest instead and stopped at a patch of bluebells.

" These will do nicely" I smile and start to pick some of the flowers

After a while a hear a carriage and realize how long I've been gone" Oh my our guest will be arriving soon" I stand up dusting my dress off picking up my bouquet of flowers and run back to the mansion.
I'm greeted at the door by my brother." And where have you been? he looks at me slightly annoyed that I left him with all of the problems."I had to go to the woods to go get flowers because of finny" I say walking into the mansion "Fine go finish your tasks our guest will arrive soon" he says smiling, I nod going off to finish everything.

(Time skip because it's 4 am and my hand is cramping)

As I'm pouring my lord and sir Damian some tea I watch there game. "Pardon me, young master, I must go finish the preparation for dinner," I say bowing and walking out of the room heading outside to help Sebastian with the table. "Finished now go inside and make sure everything is ready to perfection for our guest" I hear Sebastian say, I nod heading inside to see everything is amazing.
" Good job you three now you may rest but please stay on your best behavior," I say smiling hearing Sebastian come in the kitchen. "Let us go, the young lord and his guest are outside" I pick up a tray and follow Sebastian outside where the lord and sir Damian are sitting I walk over to the young lord placing his food down while Sebastian explains the meal to sir Damian.
"Pardon me I must go attend to something," I say walking off to the bushes where I see Bard, Finny, and Tanaka hiding." what are you doing?
I say irritated they look at me trying to explain themselves but they stop and start whispering things, I sigh turning around to see that Mey-rin is spilling the wine before I could react Sebastian pulls the table cloth away I breath relieved." Go get her" I say to Bard and Finny as the get up running over to Mey-rin pulling her away.

After dinner, I help the others clean up while walking with a broom I hear Mey-rin mumbling to herself about messing up. "No reason to get all worked up about it now," I say while grabbing a rag as we all attend to our duties.
I hear a scream and mey-rin yelling I smirk walking over to them as Mr. Damian limps past me. "don't worry about it just get back to work" They all nod going back to work. After I am finished I go upstairs to where the young master is and stand by his side "Everything is running smoothly I presume" I hear Ceil say "yes my lord everything is running just fine except for sir Damian" I say smirking at my joke." always full of joke aren't you" I hear him say I smile " of course my lord if I could not do something as simple as that what kind of maid would I be" I say as I excuse my leaving the room going to the kitchen to find my brother with dessert. " there you are thank you for all your hard work today" he says to me, I smile picking up a tray of tea with a slice of pie on it walking to the garden where mey-rin is "here you did very well today why don't you take a break and enjoy some lemon meringue pie"
I say setting it down on a table as mey-rin walks over.
"Victoria what happened to sir Damian? I smile " don't worry about him he got the full Phantomhive hospitality before he left," I say as I giggle hearing him scream while limping away from the manor.

A/n: Ok wow 893 words that took me so long but I hope you guy liked it and please if you have any feedback is love to hear it but that's all so with said I will see you guys next time.