Chapter '43' It Will Be Okay

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I STARTED BACK TO SCHOOL AND AP CLASSES ARE KILLING ME AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT AP CLASSES ARE ITS BASICALY COLLAGE LEVEL CLASSES IN HIGH SCHOOL SO FML.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOUR AMAZING!!! THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER UNEDITED BECAUSE IM AT A FRIENDS HOUSE AND I WANTED TO GET A CHAPTER UP THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!

TRAILER IN THE MEDIA PART ALONG WITH HARRY AND LYDIAS OUTFIT.

Its been a few days since I found out that I was pregnant everything has been pretty normal though we went to Cochella for the rest of the weekend. Since we still had a few days left in our vacation we decided to go to Disney just to have some fun and since us being from England none of us have ever been there and we were pretty exited to say the least. Me and Harry bought really cute matching outfits, I told myself that I would never be "that couple, but yeah we were now. Me EL, and Dani are forcing Harry Lou and Liam into matching outfits with us while Madison and Alex said that they wouldn't be cought dead in a matching outfit but it looked cute on us. Im just hoping the whole sick ness doesn't ruin the trip I had a good day yesterday were I didnt get sick once, but the other days I have gotten sick a few times. I feel terrible about it because I feel like I am talking away the fun from everyone but they promised that I wasent but I knew they were lying.

Harry has never left my side always making sure i was okay and to be honest it was fucking adorable. Everywhere we went he always held my hand or had his arm wrapped around my waist. He just looked so happy all the time now.

I was so nervous about this whole thing I was scared, but that night that I told harry we just stayed up all night while I shock in his arms and he just talked to me and soothed me telling me that evrything will be okay and kept repeating how much he did truly love me and how deeply he loved me. I feel alseep to him singing Tenerife Sea in my ear. I wonder if anyone knew how beautiful his voice really is. I knew that everything is going to be okay now that everything is going to work out.

I'm glad that this year will almost be over no one will even have to know to know that I'm pregnant no one will be able to tell because graduation is only a week away and prom is the day after we get back. I won't have to deal with the bitches at school but somehow I know that I will have to tell Thomas and I don't know how happy he is going to be about it but....

I just am so glad to be in this situation with Harry. He has been so nice and supportive ever since we found out about it. All day yesterday since it rained and we didn't go to coachella we spent all day wrapped in covers and me snuggled into his arms while we ate all kinds of junk food and watched movies all day. We watched the fault in our stars and I cried so much when Gus died yeah I read the book but it still hit me heard. Harry laughed at me, but I swear I saw his eyes get watery. This trip has been overwhelming but in a good way. I feel like we have been gone more than a few days so much have happened. Im going to be going back to England engaged and pregnant. If I would have told myself that I would be in this position a few years ago and that I would be completely in love with the bad ass trouble maker of the school and he would soon be my husband and the father of my child.

Harry is going to be the funniest father the tattooed covered and pierced father playing peek ah boo with a little toddler. Im still really scared of how things are going to play out and im scared that im going to make a terrible mother even though I think that Harry is going to be a pretty fucking god father, but with Harry I think everything will work out.

.... A Few Hours Later...

HARRYS POV

Disney is huge like I literally think that it as big as our whole fucking country. Like holy shit. Im walking hand in hand with Lydia. She looks so freaking cute in her little Disney sweater that matches me most of the time I wouldn't be caught in a matching outfit but I would do anything for Lydia and I mean everything. We proably look like that couple that everybody ether hates or enveys, but who the hell cares its adorable. As our hands are interlocked I trace my thumb over her hand and I can feel the ring that I put on there a few days ago. It was the most important thing

I have ever. I got oin the plane here knowing that my life would change. I never expected it to change this much I never thought I would ever be a dad, but here I am and I couldent be more happy.

I squezze Lydias hand and she smiles up at me with the cutest little smile ever and I realise how lucky I am. How perfect she is. I love her with my life and soon I will have a new little one to love with my life.

A/N IM SO SORRY THIS IS A REALLY CRAPPY UPDATE BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANKS FOR OVER 18K AWARDS LIKE OMFG. LYDIAS AND HARRYS OUTFIT ON THE SIDE OR ON THE TOP IF YOUR ON MOBILE.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.