Chapter 11

"Where is the Avatar and my dear brother Zuzu?" Azula asked, a sly smirk emerging on her face, "and where is that peasant that my brother seems to like?"

As if on cue Zuko assaulted Azula, blasting red fire at his sibling. Meanwhile everyone else took care of the soldiers. Katara just happened to look back and see Zuko fumbling against Azula's blasts. She figured she could help Zuko out. Katara took water from one of the trees and froze it around Azula, all except her head. Taking the moment as an opportunity, the gaang scrambled and headed towards Appa. Once all their stuff plus Jet, Aang, Toph, and Sokka were on Appa there was a huge blast of fire blocking Katara and Zuko's path.

"Go. We can take care of ourselves." Zuko cried to the rest of the gaang,

"Just go to the place we talked about earlier." Zuko yelled and reluctantly they left, mentioning that they'd return.

Zuko and Katara barely managed to get away from Azula but they did. They started walking toward the direction of the nearest city. The walk was only an hour and a half at the most. Katara felt inclined to speak. "You know before Jet interrupted us I was going to say I like Aang only as a friend." Katara said, as if it were casual conversation, "But I like you more than a friend. I would have picked you but since its not necessarily needed and I still told you. Does that make me a horrible person? he was always there when I needed him and the one time he wanted me to be there for him I couldn't be." Towards the ends she started to cry.

"Look. You aren't a horrible person. It's not like you can control how you feel. And you have been there for him all the time. In the South Pole, you got him out of the ice, when Azula killed him and many other times. And honestly I would choose you over Aang also." We both laughed. We had weird conversations until we got into town.

"Oh man. I don't have any money."

"It's alright I have lots." Zuko said, pulling out some coins.

"No watch this." Katara stared crying a little and walked down toward the city square. Zuko followed closely not sure what to do. Katara sat on a bench and started crying harder. Then a boy who looked 17 years old walked over.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

Katara looked up at him and said. "Don't worry about me. Why don't you go worry about your Mom or girlfriend?" Katara sniffled, the boy looked at her curiously.

"Actually, I live alone and I don't have a relationship with anyone." He responded moving closer to Katara pushing Zuko away. "Is it because of this man here."

"No. He is my friend. It's just we got separated from the rest of our group and their aren't any hotel rooms available. They have probably already headed to the place we decided to meet. My friend Li and I are exhausted because we have been traveling all night."

"Oh. Well that is horrible. Why don't you two stay with me until you are ready to travel some more." The boys asked, a glint in his eyes, "Sorry this may be insensitive but do you have a boyfriend?"

"Would you really do that? And no." She said as she started to perk up a little bit.

"Yeah definitely, let's head there now." He responded, wiping the tears off of Katara's face and helping her up. "My name is Azulon and I don't think I have your name." At that moment Katara realized they were in a fire nation city.

"My name is Zulee."

"A pretty name for a pretty lady." He flirted, "So my buddy is throwing a party. Did you want to come with me?"

"Uh. Sure." Katara said with a smile, Zuko however, unamused by the boy's eagerness; glared at Azulon.

----------------------------------------------

Hi. I had a little extra time because my school nurse think I have a mild concussion and I figured out that he already had this chapter done so I figured I would post this. I will post whenever I finish a chapter. I might get another done this weekend if I don't have too much homework because it's fair week so we have Friday off. But then again I might not. Thank you all so much. I love you all. In case any of you are confused with my authors note my best friend tends to write the chapters but he is in the middle of move. He won't have a phone or computer for a month and then internet for like 2-4 months so I am in charge and it's a lot of work. So if any of you are still reading this. Thanks and should I add more action, more triangle, square, pentagon thing, or something else. Comment and vote maybe even share. Thanks bye. Also if you private message me I will try to reply. I try to reply to everything though if you haven't noticed.

•Just that author