Chapter 18: WWE vs. NXT: Clash of Generations

(One month later)

At the World's Most Famous Arena, Madison Square Garden is where the big crossover event took place as announced by Triple H a month ago that an event titled Clash of Generations will come to fruition.

As decided by the fans, the event had a stacked card of matches featuring the WWE and both NXT rosters:

Sasha Banks (WWE) vs. Bianca Belair (NXT)

Bayley (WWE) vs. Dakota Kai (NXT UK)

The War Raiders (Hanson and Rowe) (NXT) vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan)

Asuka (WWE) vs. Kairi Sane (NXT)

Braun Strowman (WWE) vs. WALTER (NXT UK) vs. Keith Lee (NXT)

Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE) vs. Aleister Black (NXT)

Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch (WWE) vs. Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke (NXT)

Ronda Rousey (WWE) vs. Shayna Baszler (NXT)

The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) (WWE) vs. British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Trent Seven and Tyler Bate)  

The Club (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Finn Balor) (WWE) vs. Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong) (NXT)

Josh Stevens (WWE) vs. Mark Andrews (NXT UK)

Chase Destiny (WWE) vs. Tommaso Ciampa (NXT) 

Nick Aldis, William Tuazon and Toni Storm (NXT UK) vs. Bliss Kingdom (Randy Orton, Alex Auditore and Alexa Bliss) (WWE)

All of the Superstars were at MSG mentally preparing themselves for their once in a lifetime dream match, but for Toni and Will; they're own was fantasy to reality.

Toni: it's happening, babe

Will: and the best part is, we're the main event

Toni: and you have your chance of facing Alex Auditore

Will: yes, but that can't top this moment

Toni: what are you talking about, babe?

Will wrapped his arms around Toni's waist. Then Toni realized what he meant and she bit her lower lip.

Toni: you sneaky dog, come here

Will smiled and leaned in close to Toni's face before the two shared a kiss with Toni holding Will's cheeks. Their session was interrupted by the group.

Trent: sorry for the disturbance

Will: should've knocked, man

The group shared a small laugh.

Toni: you're all excited for your matches?

Dakota: yes! I'm going against Bayley!

Trent: the bois against the Shield, fantasy warfare has become a reality

Will: well our matches are later, so for now let's enjoy the show.

They sat down and watched as the first match of Clash of Generations was underway as the Legit Boss Sasha Banks takes on the EST Bianca Belair.

(End of match)

Bianca hit Sasha in the midsection with her hair whip before carrying the Boss up on her shoulders for the EST Buster. But Sasha, being the veteran she is wiggles her way out and hits a backstabber before transitioning into the Bank Statement forcing Bianca to tap out.