𝒪𝓃𝑒

"Oh yeah don't you wanna go to UA too Midoriya?" the teacher said, interrupting the green haired boy's train of thought. He tried hiding himself in his arms hoping his classmates would disregard the comment. After a moment of silence, the entire room was bursting with hysteria. Deku? At the top hero school in the country? No way that was gonna happen! "A quirkless loser like you wouldn't even make it past the entrance exams!" some chubby dragon looking kid remarked from across the room. Izuku buried himself in his arms even further. He just wanted to disappear. A couple more insults were thrown at him before the teacher had enough of it and silenced everyone and had them prepare to leave the building for the day.

     Izuku hid in his arms, holding back tears of embarrassment and self pity until he thought everyone was gone. He lifted up his head only to have his weak emerald green eyes met with the harsh red eyes of the boy who he thought to be his only friend. Katsuki looked down at Izuku's desk. A specific notebook caught his eye, "What's this? A diary~?" he teased as he snatched it. "G-Give it back Kacchan-" Izuku said jumping up out of his seat before being cut off by a swift death glare from the blonde bastard. "Haha, hero notes? What a loser. Just give up, you'll never make it!" he said as he emitted a small explosion from his palms, buring the notebook. Izuku stood there in fear as his supposed best friend tossed the book out the window and began to walk away.

     "Yanno, if you wanna be a hero so badly, there is a way," Katsuki said, turning away, "just try swan diving off the roof of the building and hope you'll be born with a quirk in your next life!" He laughed for a couple seconds before cutting himself off. He heard a shuffling sound behind him. He turned and froze. Izuku had opened up the window a little wider so he could just barely squat on the windowsill. His eyes were puffy and full of tears. He looked completely drained of energy. "S-Sure thing, Kacchan.. I hope you r-really do become the next n-number one hero..!" he said as he let his body begin to lean out of the window. Katsuki was frozen. He didn't know what to do. "Wait!" he finally blurted out but it was too late.

     Katsuki ran down the stairs as fast as he'd ever run in his life. Please let him be okay... he thought to himself as he turned the corner around the school. Why did he suddenly care? What did it matter if some weak ass nerd committed suicide? He wouldn't have made it anyway. As soon as he saw Izuku's limp body, Katsuki slowed his pace and his expression returned to the resting bitch face. Why does it matter if he's dead? It just makes my life that much easier. Katsuki kept thinking to himself, but he couldn't stop walking towards Izuku. His heart began pounding as he got closer, it hurt. Katsuki dropped to his knees and began sobbing. "I'm sorry, Deku..." he said in between gasps.

Katsuki grabbed the notebook out of the pond he tossed it in and shoved it in his bag. He picked Izuku up bridal style and carried him to the hospital. There he called his mom to contact Inko (or as he calls her, Miss Midoriya) while in the waiting room, explaining to her what happened and preparing himself for the lecture he was about to get.

He sat in the waiting room for a couple minutes before he started coughing. It wasn't a dry cough, but it still hurt his throat. He felt something fall into his hand. He looked down to see a tiny pink rose petal.