Chapter 2

(Y/N POV)

I woke up on a king sized bed. The sheets were black, but the room was red. I took a good look around, the room looked as if it were from the early 20's. The smell of the room overlapped my scent, it smelt of vanilla. I loved the scent of vanilla, it gave me a nostalgic feeling.

I sat up in my bed, then a new scent hit my nostrils.... Copper? I tried to examine the scent further, but couldn't put my mind to the answer.

I took another good look around, then realized, I forgot I was kidnapped...

I fell asleep in the scary demons arms... great....

I decided that now was the time to try to find a way out of my situation. So, I started to slide out of the bed, but froze at a sound I wasn't exactly expecting.

I immediately whipped the blanket off my legs, to reveal a chain clamped around my left ankle. I moved my left leg, to see where my ankle was attached to. I was attached to the bed post... great....

I didn't have my axe, or my own chain. My captor must've taken them while I was asleep.

I checked my pockets, but only found a singular match. That's when I got a stupid idea.

I crawled out of the king sized bed, and grabbed the match. I lit the match, threw it onto the bed, watching the bed catch on fire.

The whole bed caught on fire, I was waiting until the chain melts or the post breaks.

That's when the door creaked open. I shot my head to the door to my captor. He was smiling big, his eyes were closed, he was carrying a tray with tea.

"Good morning, dear, I brought up some tea to wake y—" his eyes opened, he paused.

I watched as he dropped the tray, with the tea set. Glass flew everywhere, tea splashed. I froze in place.

"D-dear, what the hell did you do?!" He grinder his teeth.

The chain then fell off the post. I smiled anxiously at him.

Without a word said, I started to head for the window. I heard the demon chasing after me.  I jumped out the window, but as I thought I was free, the demon caught the chain still attached to my ankle. I was dangling out his window.

"Don't think you'll escape me that easily..." He spoke.

His voice was deeper, scarier. I started to struggle, I tugged at the cuff at my ankle. The radio demon started to drag me back into the house, I was going up one chain loop at a time.

I kept trying to break myself free, he was two chain loops away from grabbing me.

One chain loop, from grabbing me.

*CRACK*

I broke the cuff off of my ankle. I was now falling 3 stories down.... I really should've thought this through.

I was falling fast.

I started to think as quickly as possible, until I smashed through his first floor roof.

I landed on a sofa.... how lucky....

I got up, and brushed myself off, then ran out the door.

I ran down the road, confused, I have no idea where I am...

I continued to run around, until I started to recognize things.

I ran, until I couldn't run any longer. I made it back into my neighbourhood. I sighed in relief, catching my breath.

I walked to my house, Then I was pinned down. I closed my eyes.

"YOU DONT FUCKING GIVE UP, DO YOU?!"

The demon on me, hugged me.

"What do you mean?" The demon asked.

The voice sounded familiar, it was a female voice.

I opened my eyes.

It was Cherri.

"Oh fuck, thank fucking hell...... I thought you were that demon...."

I sighed in relief.

She looked at me, curiously.

"You mean, the Radio Demon?" She asked.

I nodded.

She got off of me, and helped me up.

"What the fuck happened? I see that you are still alive.... how the hell did you survive him?!" She threw questions at me.

I rolled my eyes...

"I burned a bed that I was chained to, jumped out a window, almost getting caught by him once again.... I fell 3 stories, smashing through a roof. I landed on a couch and ran...."

I kept it brief.

She looked shocked.

"How the fuck are you not dead?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"I hope he didn't follow me..."

I looked around.

Cherri nodded.

"Okay, well we beat go inside, so he doesn't find me..."

Cherri nodded again.

we went inside my house.

(Alastors POV)

After that Y/n set my bed on fire, of course I'd try to get her back in the room.... I now needed to speak to her about that...

I only wanted to talk, I have been watching her for quite some time.

The way she fights, the way she walks, the way she talks, her teasing, everything about her, was beautiful.

I have been admiring her for months, but never had the courage to talk to her.

Most Demons fear my existence, because I am a murderer...  I have killed pests, demons who have messed with me the wrong way. That's how I got my reputation.

I am actually a really nice, sweet demon.... when I'm not mad, or agitated.

I watched Y/n plummet through my roof, I wish she knew that I wouldn't have hurt her... I mean, that bed was old, now I can get a new one. So if anything, she helped me more than burdened me.

I wish she didn't run as soon as she could've.

Maybe chaining guests is a bad idea...

I ended up following Y/n to her house. I want to talk to her, I need too...

I stopped around 10 feet back, I spotted another demon.

That demon jumped onto Y/n. I was close to attacking the demon until I seen who it was.

"Ew it's that bitch from earlier..." I whispered to myself.

I watched as they spoke, then y/n looked behind her.

I hid back a bit.

The two girls then walked into the house. I then ran over to the door, debating whether I should knock or not....

I am going to.