three|| awsten

I walk through the buses quickly. for as I was afraid that they might leave me

as soon as I look back I see that Geoff is gone.  well, he's a teacher he has sh*t to do you know.

I climb onto the big yellow death trap.

"good afternoon," the bus driver says
I nod as I sit in my seat on the first row.

I check my phone as I look out the window. just waiting for something to happen.

of course, when I get to my bus stop nothing does not happen. just a five-minute ride to a road of no possibilities.

As soon as I got to my bus stop I rush off the bus and head down the street to go to my sad dead home.

I feel a buzz in my pocket.

Unknown:  hey Awsten it's Otto. I found ur number lol
I smile fondly at the text. to think I might have made a friend is fantastic.

I finally get to my front door. its a new house I've only been living in it for a week. it's small but cozy. I love it if I'm being honest.

it's much better than my last home in Houston.

I walk through the quiet home. my mom works primarily 24/7  so shes never really around now. she just got the job like a week ago and shes never had a break.

I walk up the stairs to my small but astonishing room full of posters and cool stuffed animals. I might be 17 about to turn 18 but I can appreciate a good stuffed animal.

I look online to see my homework.

🔆🔆🔆

its been an hour and I'm lost with my literature homework.
I decide to email, Mr. Wigington.

to: geoffwigington@gmail.com
from: awstenatknighttime@gmail.com

subject: PLEASE HELP ME.

hi, mr.wigington I am quite bewildered about the homework that you have assigned me. I am quite lost sir and I think I need your guidance

thank you, sir,
Awsten Knight

while I anticipate for a reply I decide to watch a Shane Dawson series just because, it's spicy ya know.

I essentially watch Shane for Andrew. he's so fine and his laugh is so cute. as soon as Shane starts to uncover the iPhone secrets I hear a notification from my computer

to:awstenatknighttime@gmail.com
from: geoffwigington@gmail.com

subject: PLEASE HELP ME

Hi awsten! I'm glad you informed me about your struggle with the work. I would have to set up a parent-teacher conference so we can find the best way to have you learn the material.
also, I like your email address.  if you need to text me you can use this number 890-555-3421. 

sincerely,
Geoff p.s. dont call me sir lol :)

I'm surprised Geoff responded so quickly, also did he just give me his number??????

🔆🔆🔆

it's a few hours later and I detect my mom come home from work. I'm still lowkey kinda freaking out about my first day of school.

"Awsten! can I speak to you please," she shouts through the house.

I walk out of my bedroom and descend the stairs. I see her sitting at the kitchen island.

"your teacher Mr. Wigington called me," she says quietly.
I nod pressing her to go on.

"he's coming over sometime this week to tutor you and help you catch up with the class," she says. my eyes go wide.

just to think I'll be spending at least 3 hours with him at my house alone that is terrifying.

"do you not like him, I can find someone else"

"NO! I mean no, mr.wigington is fine."

she looks at me with disbelief. she hasn't heard me speak in 3 weeks.

" oh ok! ill tell Mr.Wigington," she says with a smile. as she grabs her things and goes to her room.  of course her room was bigger than mine she owned the house.

since I finished all of my homework I decided to play my guitar. I decided to finish composing a song called "blonde"

it's a song I wrote once we moved to California I think its one of my best to be honest.

🔆🔆🔆

its the next day I really wish I had Mr. Wiggington class today. but it turns out that I have most of my classes with Otto, Brendon, and Travis which is a major plus. 

it was lunchtime once again the less dreaded part of the day for everyone.

we decide to sit outside in the courtyard cause nobody sits out here.
"guys, I brought so weed today, Y'all want to roll some blunts or what," Brendon says showing us the bag

"I'm down," Otto says

"same here," Travis says in his squirrelly voice.

"how about you awsten?" Brendon
I've never really done drugs before but I'm down to try it if I'm being realistic.
I nod.

Brendon rolls 4 blunts for us. we all take turns using the lighter to light up our individual b*unts.

I take a drag of it. I feel as if I'm choking on smoke.

I start to cough.

"Hey, there big boy calm down lol," Brendon giggles while patting my back.

I take another drag as I feel my head start to get fuzzy. we all just smoke and chill. we ended up skipping our last 3 classes and going to Brendon's house which I'm surprised is the neighborhood right next to mine.

we're just sloppily play Mario Kart

I'm laying my head on Otto's lap while he strokes my hair lightly.

"hey beebo, whats the time man?" Travis slurs

"it's about 3 p.m" he responds
I sit up quickly.  I quickly grab a sheet of paper and write

I need to get home and quick, can someone walk me.

"I'll do it," Otto says while trying to get up off the floor.
we bolt out of the room.

"wait awsten, I made you a blunt for on the go," Brendon says giving me the plastic bag.

I nod

we bolt out the house. I was a quick 2-minute walk. luckily I got there before my mom.

I thank Otto and I watch as he walks back to Brendon's house.  once I got inside I decide to go upstairs to my room.

these clothes are so itchy and I hate them. I put on some music as I strip from my clothes and I get into something more comfortable.

I put on my velvet peach colored booty shorts and a white velvet tank top. I open my window as I take the bl*nt that Brendon gave me and lit it up.

I slowly smoke and get progressively higher than before.