╰ introduction.

( introduction! )

━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

❛❛ HE ONLY DIED HALFWAY . HE CAME BACK AS A SORT OF SEA DEMON , FOR AWHILE . HE'S DEAD NOW . OBVIOUSLY . ❜❜

━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

TIBERIUS BLACKTHORN is often misunderstood . with a preference for always wearing headphones and isolating himself with books , he is not perceived as your typical shadowhunter . not to mention the unusual obsession with everything and anything related to sherlock holmes . 

he has autism , and tends to stick closest to his twin sister , livia , and kit herondale -- who he tried to kill upon their first meeting . they calm even his wildest anxieties , and he finds that being within their proximity is always enough to clear his head . 

ty loves classical music , mystery novels , julian's pancakes , and feeling as if someone understands him . shadowhunting is not his first choice , and he briefly considers joining the scholomance until realizing they're full of assholes . his words . 

he has a deep passion for reading and solving mysteries , and well , he's always wanted the perfect partner . 

━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

( penned by jeanette! original && official tiberius blackthorn anon. established july 2017. revived january 2019. selective && very much homosexual. faceclaim ; cole sprouse && misc. part of rapierwits group. )

━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━