~Young Dio x Reader ~

A/n: like in the few parts when they were teens it takes place then. The 2 bois:  Dio, has a major crush on you and will do anything to win you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking down the street and ran into Erina Pendelton, Your bff. "(Y/n), you wouldn't believe what i just heard!" Erina, stared into your (e/c) orbs and spoke "The one and only Dio has a crush on you!" You stared at  her in confusion. "Huh? Wait...me? Are you sure Erina?" You said blushing, and in denial. "Come with me!" She said running to the Joestar Mansion. You ran as fast as you could in those preppy little heels your mother put you in. You tripped  and fell hard. "OUCH! Damn these heels!" You said throwing them down  and stomping on them. A bit of blood came from your knee. "ERINA! WAIT!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. She whipped around. " Oh gosh, (y/n) hurry!"  You ran at top speed and pushed past a few of boys trying to hit on you, then you finally caught  up with Erina. You were running with your heels in your hand. Erina knocked on the door of the mansion. "E-erina? Are you sure about this?!" You you said fixing your (f/c) dress (dress above) as best as you could, and brushing through your (h/c) hair and slipping back on your heels. Jonathan opened the door. "Hello (y/n), Hello Erina!" He said with the sweetest smile. You gave him a kiss on the cheek, which made Erina and Dio jealous. ( for different reasons, of course)   You ran over and gave Dio a hug. Seeing him pout was cute though. You blushed realizing what you just did. " Hello, dio! " You said as you stepped back from the embrace. His cheeks were dusted with pink. "Hello, (y/n)..." He mumbled. You walked over to Jonathan and asked if  could play with Danny, but he just looked away. "I'd rather not let him out right now..."  He looked sad. 'Oh' "Well let's go to the study instead!" You said trying to be optimistic about what just went down. His face lit up. You spent alot of time in the study with him. You found fascinating books, that your mother probably wouldn't let you read. You looked up at the clock, " Oh, bloody hell!" You cursed, it was time for you to go. "I'll see you tomorrow!" You ran out of  the study , and was stopped by Dio, "My,my, why must you be in such  a rush?" He said, charming you instantly. "I have to go home! Meet me tonight, 10:00pm! " you said running off. Dio smirked. 'She'll be mine soon, my precious (y/n)' he thought.  About 3 blocks down you ran into some guys around the same age as you and  few older. "Ooo, nice bosoms  you have there miss! " one of them said, trying to grab you. Instead you slapped him and walked off. " That's no way to treat him!" One of them shouted. "Ey, go after her!" Another shouted. You ran like hell, ' fuck, fuck, fuck, !' You thought. "Mama?!" You came in looking for her. 'She's probably gone.., but this doesn't seem right..'  " MAMA?!!"  You screamed in horror. You packed up your belongings and ran out of the door.

(Time skip) 

You started to sob in Erina's arms. "B-but who would do such a thing!" You said with your voice breaking. "It'll be alright (y/n)." She said brushing your (h/c) hair out  of your face. " mmm, okay..." You said nodding. Mr. Josetar suggested that you room  with Dio, obviously you took the offer, not knowing what attention you were bringing yourself. "Mm, Dio, which one is your room?" You asked turning to him. Erina snickered, " awww, you  two lovebirds!" She said clasping her hand together. "Shut up!" You elbowed her. 'Owwww!' She thought. "Come with  me (y/n)." Dio called from ahead. "That's what you get!" You said running from the Erina that looked like wanting to kill you, and catching  up to Dio. He started to blush, seeing how revealing that dress  was. "Heh, im sorry! I  had to deal with something!" You said somewhat sweating. "It's fine, no need to apologize." He  said with a small smirk  on his face. You walked in and gazed out of  the window. He smiled and came behind and held your waist. 'Huh?' You thought, and blushed. He had already shut the door which was kind of alerting  to you. His breath hit your neck which sent shivers down you spine. He bit your neck and started to nibble on your ear. " Dio, w-we probably shouldn't do this right n-now..." You said blushing madly. "Oh, do you not like it?" He said grinning with  a bit of blood on his lips. He sucked little bits of blood at while you got dizziness , soon you fall out and he giggles. "Oh,(y/n) how I love your sweet blood~"