Im Not Yours

Joshua P.O.V

As soon as the bell goes off my beautiful mate ran off, face as bright as the sun I chuckle and start to go after her but I couldn't find her.

"Her scent is strong" said Leo in my head I nodded and let him lead me to her but when I got to where my beauty was my blood boiled!

There she was making out with a guy who I'm guessing is her boyfriend she pulled away but he want to puller back in before he could I bellowed " MINE" "Smooth" whispered Leo " are you not upset about this? " I yell in my head he frowned "I'm horrified my mate in the arms of another but I didn't expect her to be that pure you have had girlfriends to!"I sigh he was right but I couldn't help it.

She looked at me like i had 46 heads confused and scared I smiled knowing i intimidated, I winked and she grew scarlet.

I grab her hand and take her down the hallway with her boyfriend behind me yelling at me to let go as we had reached near the janitors closet I stopped.

"What the hell are you doing kissing that leecb in public" I yell she seemed so infuriated. "who do you think you are? This is my boyfriend" she said agitated and annoyed I growled.

"Don't remind me" I spat back "You are not to be seen with him again you are mine and only mine I will not share you if I see you with him again you will pay the price!" She didn't like that so she took the leech and left I growled don't worry kitten I'll make sure you pay for that one.

"Leech? " asked Leo in my head. Ya it has a nice ring to it. I replied bluntly.

Kristen's P.O.V

Who does he think he is! I just met him and he thinks he can dictate when and who I am kissing.

I do think it was very inappropriate for him to do it in the middle of the hallway but I didn't care everyone knew we were dating and even the rudest girls knew we were meant to be together.

I grab his hand and walk off hearing another growl. What is up with that be sound like a wild animal or something! "So" questioned Sailor I just let go of his hand and walked to my next class. The only thing that scare me was when he said "You will pay the price"

I'm overthinking this I say this is ridiculous I am not an objy he doesn't own me! and with that I entered my next class science with Mr.Long

-M.M