kiss and tell and flying masky

-Tobys pov -

I woke up and Clocky was kissing me , so naturally i kissed back and BAM we were making out. Then Slenderdick had to call us for breakfast. I rolled onto the floor and landed on my hands and knees got up and went down  stairs with Clockwork close behind.  Her face was all red. i sat at the table and ate. " Toby us guy are gonna do something tonight, like high-jacking a car. Wanna come?" Ben said with a mouth full of food. "Sure."

-Time skip: night Clockys pov-

Since the guys went out us girls stayed in to watch 'horror' movies. Mostly they're just  funny. Half way through the movie, Jane turned to me "so, we was your face so red this morning?" i felt me face flush. "Um, me an Toby kissed" Sally looked at me " Ew,  now your gonna get a baby from the stork" Jane laughed and we went back to the movie.

-Tobys pov-

so after Jeff hot wired a van we jumped in and went for a joy ride. Ben nudged me "why was Clockys face all red this morning?" " oh well i broke my window, so i slept in her room and this morning she kissed me, so i kissed back and BAM we were making out." Ben nudged me again. " Did you get some?"  "gross no" i answered, Ben's a total creep. Jeff floored it and i fell backward. "Dick" i called. He just laughed. Soon we heard sirens, "shit" Jeff cursed. He pulled on to a side street, we all tumbled around. Ben hit the door it popped open. One cop leaned out the window and stared shooting. "Hey bitch, knock it off!"  Jeff yelled. " Masky, make yourself use full and tackle her!" i yelled" i am not jumping out of a moving van!" "so fly!" i threw him at her. He scremed and hit the cop, she toppled out of the car. the officcer driving stopped and we sped home. Hoody bitched the whole way there about throwing his boyfriend out the van. Masky was waiting for us when we got home. "What the hell Toby!" he screamed, Hoody gave him a hug. "She was shooting at us, i had to do something!"   He stormed off into Slenders Office.  i'm really gonna get it , i just threw his favorite proxy out of a van. "Toby!!"  Slender yelled. Damn he's pissed. I slowly walked to his office, he'd use his power to make me feel  pain. This is gonna be fun.