1

"Y/n y/n y/n!!!" A high pitch voice chimed.

I let out a groan, preparing myself for Wency's daily rant about-

"Did you see how many deaths occurred last night!?!? I TOLD you that supernaturals were real!!!"

Here we go again.

"Wency. Things like that don't exist, stop fooling yourself. It was probably a gang." I say, pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose.

"Yeah sure, a gang was able to kill 179 men, 150 women, and 90 children over a single night? Yeah sure." She says, rolling her eyes as i chocked on my own saliva.

"Wait- what!?!? I didn't know that many people were killed!" I exclaim, not believing her words.

"It was all over the news this morning, didn't you see?" She said, pulling me out of my office, and towards the company's lounge, placing me onto the sofa.

"No, i didn't have time to watch tv this morning." I say, as i watch wency grab the tv remote, turning on the plasma tv, before plopping herself next to me.

"It's so fucking crazy, every police force is involved in it. Watch." She says turning on the tv.

News~

Hello and goodmorning korea. This is koreanews.

Last night in the streets of seoul, around 11:45 PM, a killing spree had occurred.

179 men, 150 women and 90 children, including babies were found dead, all over seoul.

The police force are unable to identify what caused this, as many had claw marks over their body, while others had their throats ripped out.

Some had also looked fine, just that they had no blood in their bodies. These types of bodies had all. Two holes in their necks.

Others had died by knifes, and guns. Some were also found with no marks at all, which leads to just a heart attack or poisioning. But how can so many people have heart attacks at once?

The police aso found bodies who also didn't have any marks, but twisted bones, and their eyes missing, pulled out of their sockets and their hearts torn out of their chests.

Is this an animal attack or a gang's doing?

We don't know.

However, we do advise everyone to lock their windows and doors, do not stay out after sunset. Make sure if you're walking outside, at any time of the day, to atleast walk with someone else. If you hear any strange sounds, stay quiet and hide. Call the police immediately.

That's it for now. Be careful and stay safe.

This is koreanews.

My stomache churns at the gruesome pictures of those dead people. My heart sinking as i see these dead babies, some newborn.

"See? I told you it was supernaturals, the people with the holes in their neck. It was definatley vampires. The claw marks? Werewolves or a hybrid. The twisted and broken bones, with the eyes pulled out of their sockets and their hearts ripped out of their chests? Demons and the devil for sure. Died by knifes? Probably the supernaturals that have phycic powers. The bodies that supposedly had a 'heart attack or poisioned'? Witches and wizards for sure, those guys make potions and spells all the time." Wency says, a smug on her face at how she was able to answer all of the attacks.

I stick my tounge out from the inside of my cheek, as wency's smug faltered a bit, knowing that i'm stubborn.

"Holes in their neck? A gang mark. Claw marks? Gang's dogs. Twisted and broken bones with eyes out of their sockets and hearts ripped out? Mafia. Died by knives? Samurai. Bodies that had 'heart attacks or poisioned'? Cmon, every bad guy makes poisioned shit." I fire back, my face covered in a triumphant smirk at how good i was at using my logic. As wency's smug was completley gone.

"Ugh, you always go against me." She pouts.

"No, i'm just telling you facts." I say, running a hand through my dyed hair that was coloured platinum. I left my black roots, my hair reaching just above my shoulders.

I get up, brushing off my blazer, walking out of the lounge and back into the office that has my name imprinted on it, wency following behind me.

"Y/n i'm telling you! They're real! How else would so many people have died in just the span of one night? It's all there! It's the supernaturals doings!" She says, grabbing her coat and bag, as i put my own coat and bag on, grabbing my keys too.

"Yeah sure, theres something called teaming up too. Gangs and mafias could have teamed up and gone on a spree." I say, grabbing my car keys and i walk out, wency walking by my side.

"You and your logic." She says, making me let out a small chuckle, as i opened the black ferrari infront of us.

I get into the drivers seat, as wency got into shotgun.

We finally arrive at our shared condo, i parked my car, before we get out and walk towards the door, opening it and stepping inside to the smell of pizza.

"Pizza!" Me and wency scream at the same time, dashing into the kitchen to be met the a green haired girl i also lived with, known as shavonte.

"Hey wency, y/n. Hungry?" She says, almost teasing us as wency's mouth watered.

"Fuck yeah!" The brown haired girl says, sitting down next to shavonte as i go and sit next opposite them.

"How was work?" Shavonte asks, grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Boring. As usual." I say.

"Well, you make alot of money from it so." She says, laughing a bit.

"Pfft, says the famous lawyer." I say.

"Stop flattering me, shortie." She says, as wency laughed.

"Yah, you guys are bullies." I say.

"Pfft, bully my ass, you're the real bully here, i have bruises from how agressive you are!" Wency says, pulling up her sleeve, a medium sized bruise on her arm.

"That's your fault for waking me up when i was sleeping. You know not to fuck with my sleep." I smile sheepishly.

"I know i know." She says.

"Anyways, i'm going to my room." I say, getting up and walking towards my room, grabbing an oversized shirt and some black leggings before waltzing into my bathroom.

I strip off my blazer, white shirt, tie, pencil skirt and tights. I step into the shower, letting the warm water hit my skin, soothing my muscles.

I step out after finishing my shower, a towel wrapped around my body.

I put on my new clothes, plugging in my blow dryer and drying my hair.

Once i'm done with drying my hair and tying it up, i grab some moisturizing cream and apply it on my face.

I walk out of my bathroom, turning off the light, and making my way towards my bed, plugging in my phone and getting under the covers.

Ah.... I've been thinking about you all day, my precious bed.

A/n

Sooo, the first chapter of the devil's cat (;

I hope you like this story ❤❤

I have nothing to say so... Lmao.

This chapter is unedited.

I guess i'll see you in the next chapter. (;

Total word count: 1209