National Anthem

Yadiri wasnt your average Lana Del Rey fangirl...she was a die hard fan. She had recently bought her album Ultraviolence and listened to it non stop, fantasizing about her and Lana making out and just plain cuddling. She couldnt even everytime she listened to Lana. Her body gave chills and she fell onto her bed and died from the feels. But one day her new and precious CD case cracked and she was devistated. She fell to the ground on her knees and sobbed until she fell asleep and dreamed of Lana coming towards her with her party dress on and her beauty queen style hair and quietly whispered in your ear and said "I need you" and she pushed her onto the floor and Yadiri woke up sweating but smiling thinking: Was that real? She looks behind her and sees her Lana poster and smiles in joy. She shortly after goes to sleep with her Ultraviolence CD and a Hello Kitty pillow and thought to herself that everything will get better. But she woke up and saw that she was in a fancy hot tub with wine. She realized she was dreaming again. She gazed across the room and saw Lana in a polka dot bikini and she was applying red lip stick on. She then looked towards Yadiri and said "Happy Birthday to you" as she was walking slowly towards Yadiri "Happy birthday, Mrs.Del Rey, Happy birthday, to you. Yadiri then softly said "Isnt the lines Mr.President? Then Lana replied and said "Not anymore!" Lana then stripped to her birthday suit and said "Happy Birthday" and jumped into the hot tub and started making out using tongue with Yadiri. Yadiri was almost crying because she couldnt believe this was happening to her.  She went along and things got real and they moved it to the bed. Things got kinky and after a loud "AHHH" Yadiri got off Lana and both were breathing heavily. "OMG LANA that was great!" Yadiri started to feel very woozy and puckered. I'm glad you like it...youre my national anthem, Yadiri." Lana smiled and kissed Yadiri as she fell alseep. The next morning Yadiri woke up in her own bed and saw that beneath her was a shadow of sweat and noticed that her panties were wet, and that it wasnt water. "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?" She looked to her Ultraviolence album and notived that it had been tampered with. She opened the case, took out the book and saw that on the cover case front was Lana's signature and it said "ps. You're my national anthem" Yadiri's eyes filled with tears as she flopped back into her bed and said "Thank you...for everything."