Johnny Joestar x Fem!Reader (Grace)

Fun fact! Gyro is my favourite Zeppeli ❤️

Everyone is fine, no deaths òwó and the steel ball run hasn't happened. (But Johnny still finds Gyro while looking for corpse parts)

|requested|

———————
3rd person

Johnny was glad to take a break, he was tired from travelling with Gyro.

He sat in a tavern with the older man and talked about where their next expedition would take them.

"Johnny, I think we should settle for a night or two... we've been traveling for ages now." Gyro groaned at the 19 year old as he yawned.

The bell of the tavern door rang as a female, about Johnny's age, walked through the door, she was dressed differently, instead of the usual lady outfit, she wore a form fitting performer outfit. She walked over to the bar, Johnny's eyes followed her. Gyro chuckled as Johnny sat, staring in awe.

"Can I get a glass of water, please?" The bartender nodded as he went to fulfil her order. During her wait, a much older man that was balding and clearly had no clue about dental hygiene, made a move on her.

"What's a little lady like yourself doing walking around without a man on her?" Her nose scrunched up at the smell of the booze that loomed around him, "smooth legs, large chest and beautiful hair... you're begging to be taken, missy" his hand reached her thigh and before Johnny or anyone in that matter could call him out, her knee dug right into his side. With this, the man fell off the barstool and was winded. The tavern was in awe, a silence hanging over the room. The bartender placed her drink, as to which she place her money and took the glass.

Not a single word was uttered for a good while as the tavern watched the girl. She turned from the bar and walked right to Johnny's table, taking a seat across from them.

"I hope you don't mind but you guys seemed to be the most friendly here..." her voice rang into the teens ears and she smiled softly.

"We don't bite." Gyro chuckled at his own statement before taking another swing of his drink. The girl smiled at the older man's statement before turning to the teen.

-(y/n) POV-

"I'm glad. I'm (Y/n), by the way" you put your hand out to them, which Gyro shook and Johnny also did quickly.

"I'm Johnny Joestar, this old man is Gyro Zeppeli," he kept a hold on your hand "What's your last name?" Your stomach sank as you looked away.

"I don't have one. I was adopted into... the circus" your head hung a bit as you delivered the news to them, you were slightly ashamed by your upbringing because you were always throwing yourself into training, you never had fun or learned how to read and write because of wanting to impress the others. The circus was all you knew though... even with the set backs, you had a massive family that loved you and that's all you could have asked for. However it does not stop the hurting of seeing the ones you love being discriminated in the streets for being different or being 'a gypsy'. You never receive discrimination in the same way, because of your fair looks, you're mostly cat called by much older men even though you're only 17. You were snapped out of your thoughts by a squeeze on your hand, Johnny's hand still held onto yours like a lifeline but you didn't mind it, it wasn't like any the advances the other men make, it was like he was being gentle with you like you were porcelain, he was being polite but you could tell he wasn't as friendly with you as he was his partner in crime.

"If you're from the circus... does that mean you're performing nearby?" The boy questioned you and you nodded with a smile.